I Love Songs That Have Meaningful Lyrics To Me

I could have met you in a sandbox I could have passed you on the sidewalk Could I have missed my chance And watched you walk away? Oh no way
1
|
Something I was typing when listening to music and feeling sad.
2
|
amen, sister!!
2
|
the song isn't my absolute fave but the lyrics speak to me . . . pretty cool video too:
6
|
1
|
We couldn’t stay We were not each other’s truth We were very close but very far I’ll never see your face in sunshine again.
2
|
A tiger Don't lose no sleep Don't need opinions From a shellfish or a sheep Don't you come for me No, not today You're calculated I got your number Cause you're a joker And I'm a courtside killer queen And you will kiss...
0
|
There was a bird Whose wings were crushed By a windshield So fast to the ground The roadside it found As it's eyes closed I heard the driver say As she pulled away "What could I have done? The worst is over." I thought to myself With r...
3
|
Freedom is our only compass (We are best friends) We have our routes to our future that has been opened up the path for us We have been sprinting through everyday (Go east, Go West) That I want to find one after other and everything will be clear W...
0
|
Why do the things we care about always fade away Even you gentleness and smile will slowly start to change Those harsh words we exchange that hurt so much Those painful feelings that collide We throw them at each other so fiercely They leave scars...
0
|
2
|
It might not be the right time I might not be the right one But there's something about us I want to say Cause there's something between us anyway I might not be the right one It might not be the right time But there's something abo...
3
|
"This is not what I intended I always swore to you I'd never fall apart You always thought that I was stronger I may have failed But I have loved you from the start Oh, but hold your breath Because tonight will be the night that I will fa...
1
|
I just love this song. It's so beautiful. This melody is from bolly wood movie sanam re.you should listen to it. It's awesome. I love these lyrics. bheegi bheegi saDkon pe main tera intezaar karoon dheere dheere dil ki zameen ko tere hi n...
0
|
Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry You don't know how lovely you are I had to find you Tell you I need you Tell you I set you apart Tell me your secrets And ask me your questions Oh, let's go back to the start Running in circle...
0
|
STUCK...LIKE GLUE...
0
|
It just says so much... Sally's Song I sense there's something in the wind That feels like tragedy's at hand And though I'd like to stand by him Can't shake this feeling that I have The worst is just around the bend A...
0
|
This song is always me... how it feels... You got me sippin' on something I can't compare to nothing I've ever known, I'm hoping That after this fever I'll survive I know I'm acting a bit crazy Strung out, a little bit h...
0
|
Make Me a Robot - Tessa Violet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F6Tb3zWTKg exactly how I feel right now, when I first listened to it I connected to it as my depression. The "he" refers to the depression. But I do understand the real meanin...
0
|
"Unwritten" Natasha Bedinbfield I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned Staring at the blank page before you Open up the dirty window Let the sun ill...
100+, F
0
|

For people who have heard that lyric that pulls on the strings of their heart or have listened to that song that just means a lot to them
Categories: Music

I Love Songs That Have Meaningful Lyrics To Me | Similar Worlds