I Religion

Rutterman · 41-45, M
Sounds interesting. I'd like to watch it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to.
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
[@121363,Rutterman] Just if you're interested you can watch any of the Australian ABC (government tv network) through their iview link.
Not sure if it's blocked internationally but if it is you'd just have to use a proxy to give you an Aus IP address temporarily.

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/australian-story
Rutterman · 41-45, M
[@557074,PerthSurfer] Thanks. I'm actually able to view the videos via the link you provided. Much appreciated.
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
One woman dies every week on average here at the hands of someone who's been stalking them at some point, usually it's because they tried to leave the guy who was a control freak.
[@557074,PerthSurfer] Yep, the most common victims are women...but it happens to men too
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
[@545445,Mandalorian] Yes it sure does, usually they don't get killed though, but still can have their lives turned upside down. I had a stalker once and she would leave notes on my front door and change things around in my garden. It wasn't even an ex just someone obsessed with a mental health issue.
[@557074,PerthSurfer] I have one myself...nasty character..

I Religion
Religion