I Love Autumn

A touch of frost Sits upon the fading grass Silver painted paintbrushed The air is crisp Like a robust apple And I take a big bite Dawn she approaches gingerly Her toes quick upon the cold earth Mother Sun she rolls over In her quiet slumber Soon she...
booboo · M
your writing is like i'm right there experiencing it...thank you
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Now my heart SINGS! That is what I want: you to experience this with me. Atta, guy, boo! You are such a sweetheart! Thank you! :))
booboo · M
@PoetryNEmotion: I can feel it all the way here in Ohio!! :)
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@booboo: No wonder you are in my heart, my friend!
Moribund · 22-25, M
A wonderful description for an equally wonderful time of the year. Thank you for sharing this!
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
You are most welcome. A curious name is yours-Moribund.
Moribund · 22-25, M
@PoetryNEmotion: Ah, it's but a product of a lapse into strange, unwelcome times. A lapse that still has not left, even after all these years, and so I thought it rather fitting to describe myself. Quite the simple word, with a certain ring to it, and hides nothing from the reader. I do like yours much better, however. Nothing as morose, simple (I mean this in a good way, by the way!) as well, yet descriptive and to-the-point, and it fits together perfectly.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
@Moribund: Ah, an eloquent young man. I like your words. And your name. Thank you.
berangere · 80-89, F
Thank you for sharing this lovely poem,here in Australia Autumn is the best season.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Thank you, berangere. Weren't you on EP?
berangere · 80-89, F
Yes I was,we communicated briefly before it shut down.

I Love Autumn
Hobbies

A touch of frost Sits upon the fading grass Silver... | I Love Autumn | Similar Worlds