Food

For Those Who Use Himalayan Sea Salt, I Found A Real Bargain This Morning…

Drove to Big Lots and was browsing around and found 5-pound containers of pink sea salt marked $4 each. Got 4 of them since I was planning to order 20# off of Amazon for $28 (best price I could find online). When I went to pay for my stuff the cashier remarked that they were on sale for $3 each, even better…got 20# for $12….
Mamapolo2016 · 70-79, F
Wow. Great deal!
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] I told the boy I hadn’t shopped there for an entire year and wanted to go check out what they had. It was very unexpected to find 5 pound jars of that salt…I love to shop at Big Lots because they will often carry some items that you can’t find in other larger stores.
MellyMel22 · 36-40, F
[i][c=BF0080]Nice! I’ll look when I finally get there and use a gift card my mom gave for Christmas.. [/c][/i]
Talesfromthedarkside · 26-30, M
Nice big lots always has something good 👍🏼
QueenandCrown · 36-40, F
Awesome! That's the only salt I use.
Azlotto · M
Thanks, Patti. I just went and bought two bags.
Azlotto · M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I'm gonna cold smoke about a pound of it this weekend.
[@913049,Azlotto] really? I didn’t know you smoke salt like that. I bet it’d be good on meat.
Azlotto · M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] It is good on meats. And eggs.

Food