Food

weirdest thing you have ever eaten (purpose or accident)
a couple years ago, there was this restaurant and i ordered a hamburger. it tasted pretty weird and it didnt taste like hamburger but i was hungry and ate it anyways.

well, guess what came on the news the next day? they were talking about how a restaurant was serving human meat and pretended like it wasnt human meat. they found proof with a severed head wrapped up in tinfoil in the fridge inside followed my arms, legs, and organs. and when they showed where this was, and pictures of around it, it was the EXCACT. SAME RESTAURANT I ate at! so i wasnt eating hamburger, i was eating human meat. when i realized that day when i saw the news i actually barfed.

so yeah the weirdest thing i ever ate was a person 馃あ
0
|
Jackaloftheazuresand22-25, M
lies
[@383281,Jackaloftheazuresand] no im not even kidding, there actually was this cannibal restaurant. didnt say, but you can look it up
[@383281,Jackaloftheazuresand] here http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html
Tryingtofindabalance31-35, M
Fake
[@432698,Tryingtofindabalance] here http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html
Tryingtofindabalance31-35, M
[@492526,Haileygamer099] nigeria? Fake
[@432698,Tryingtofindabalance] again, believe what you want, it happened
NiftyWhite41-45, F
i used to have really bad vision when i lived with my parents. one time i made oatmeal and found a clear bag of what i thought was brown sugar which of course i dumped into my cereal only to bite into it and learn it wasn鈥檛 brown sugar. it was chicken stock. 馃あ
TwiddlerofThumbs41-45, F
"Human flesh was apparently being sold as an expensive treat at the restaurant, with authorities saying that roasted human head was even on the menu."

I still think you're lying.
TwiddlerofThumbs41-45, F
Yes, that's where I got the quote from.
but that does not validate your experience as real 馃檭
[@6361,ImaginarySunshine] i dont care whether you believe it or not. but it happened. and you cant change what happened to me
TwiddlerofThumbs41-45, F
so, dear honest person. What is the name of the restaurant and what country were you in?
馃槚馃挬馃あ
[@372543,Vivaci] ik, that experience traumatized me
[@492526,Haileygamer099] I'm so sorry you had to go through it unknowingly. It's just a terrible place, this world, sometimes! 馃槗
Mguinm46-50, F
A canned oyster (shudders)

Food

weirdest thing you have ever eaten (purpose or acc... | Food | Similar Worlds