Dedicated to those who'd like to think better thoughts, maybe you've been spending too much time here, and feel like your brain is an apple under attack by a hundred worms, take heart, these 5 suggestions that follow could help bring your thoughts back to a more sharpened state.
1. Tao teh ching - Lao Tzu (taoism, very helpful)
2. anything by Epictetus (stoicism, handy and dandy)
3. Pensees - Blaise Pascal (like a CS Lewis of the 1600's)
4. Maxims - LaRochefoucauld (the best example of the French moralists, skepticism or cynicism, maybe both)
5. A Short History of Decay - EM Cioran (a time capsule survey of the basics of interesting stuff in the history of ideas, well imo at least as everything i say here is)
The best news is that the 1st 4 are readily available free online, go ahead, treat yourself!