This post may contain Fetish content.

I Get Spanked

Adult · Fetish · Notifications: · Newest First
Got one this morning. Came in late last night so mom told me she was going to deal with me in the morning as dad is away, Of course I knew I'd be spanked so I spent a worried night last night.
This morning I stayed in my pjs and went downstairs when I heard mom about. She told me I was in for a spanking and to stand in the corner until she was ready. Had to stand there like a little kid until she'd finished her coffee and then she called me to get, gave me a short lecture and told me to get over her knee.
I spent most of this morning lying on my tummy trying to cool my bum down. I'm doing homework sitting on cushions. Not a good start to Saturday!
20
|
JT123 · M
Hope you learned something!
funfan · M
[@904774,karly] you're so welcome 👻 I think they are mostly just fantasy stories... fantasy bullshit? lol
karly · 18-21, F
[@408980,funfan] hahaha..i agree
funfan · M
[@904774,karly] you're real and I like that alot! 👍👍👍
MKimS · 18-21, F
I feel for you miss, if that's of any comfort.
1olderguy20 · 56-60, M
Hope you didn't get the paddle
Louis54 · 61-69, M
Waiting is always hard, and waiting in the corner with your pants down is the worst of all!
karly · 18-21, F
[@648041,Louis54] why would it be? you are in your own home...if it's true...not like a classroom from the 70s sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on... I had to look that up on google
1olderguy20 · 56-60, M
[@904774,karly] dunce caps were used in the basement forties and fifties I think
Rachely3 · 26-30, F
Oh god I HATED having to stand in the corner waiting for my stepmom to decide it was time for my spanking!
Sej1976uk · M
Bare bottom

I Get Spanked
Content Rating: Adult

Got one this morning. Came in late last night so m... | I Get Spanked | Similar Worlds