I Am Naked Right Now

I am sure that I am quickly getting the reputation on my block as that "crazy naked guy" since I spend as much time as I can naked around my house. Now that it's getting warmer, I'm venturing more and more back outside to my deck to check my mail naked.

A few weeks ago I was napping in my recliner in the living room, and had the front door open when there was a knock at the door. I was naked under a blanket, and used that to cover up as I got up to see who it was. It was a guy selling meats and poultry and he asked if I was interested in hearing more. Despite the fact he was cute as hell, I said no and as I was leaning out the door to see where his truck was parked, the blanket slipped and exposed me to him. I quickly covered up and we both acted as if nothing had happened, and he went on his way to the next house. A neighbor across the street was talking to this guy's partner when the guy who came to my door walked back up to them. Later on, I saw that neighbor talking to the one of the guys who lives next door to me, and I could tell by his actions, that the guy had told them about my blanket falling and me being naked. Oh well, lol . . . they got a good laugh out of it.

This afternoon, two guys were working on the house on the other side of me (they started yesterday) and since I was at home most of the day, I was naked in and out of the house. I'm sure that they saw quite a bit since I spent time out in the back yard and grilling some hamburgers for dinner all while naked. The house they are working on has been vacant for a few months and for sale, and I think it has recently sold, so I may have some new neighbors soon to get used to and maybe them used to me as well.
1
|
NudyDude
mtroyfowler,

Good for you
Beret
Love to be there. I would have been naked too. I am naked most of the time. I really like to be seen in the buff.
CindyCD478
We are having coffee naked on our patio right now. We always do in warm weather.
Pauly · 61-69, M
Here in Arizona, as long as you have a 6' fence around your yard, if neighbor's complain, there is nothing they can legally do.

I Am Naked Right Now
Categories: Other
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I am sure that I am quickly getting the reputation... | I Am Naked Right Now | Similar Worlds