I Want To Be Special To Someone

I once had what I thought was love. I wonder if I could ever get that back, have it be true love and last forever. I recently have developed these longing desires to be with someone who loves me unconditionally and stop lingering in my past of the what ifs. Everything happens for a reason, and I need let my past go and look towards the future. Only thing is, I don't know what the future holds. I pray that it includes a man that I can be myself 100% . I pray that it holds a man who loves me unconditionally, respect me, and put me first before anything but God, especially if marriage if the goal, which it should be. I want us to be able to communicate with each other. I want us to be able to confide in each other, love each other's flaws and grow old together.
5
|
drtt943 · 31-35, M
Hope you find the right one
sweetiepoo · 31-35, F
@drtt943: Thank you, I appreciate that very much!
Exclusive club that is
sweetiepoo · 31-35, F
@Teggyb1: What kind od exclusive club? Where might I find one?
Rarely people find themselves in it and you won't know your part of it till it's to late 👍
Carla1951 · 61-69, F
First off my dear we live within a very unrefined world. I might suggest you speak with your pastor to see if they might create an outing for adults like yourself. You might suggest a picnic at a near by park. And to marvel at the multitudes of plants and trees.
I can only tell you that for myself I feel closer to God when I am within nature. Looking around and viewing his artistic works. I wish you well and God Bless.
sweetiepoo · 31-35, F
@Carla1951: Thank you.
Don't we all LOL, does not mean it'll happen, sad day.
amun87 · 31-35, M
Good luck finding that man , they are all not the same , sooner or later you will find that one who appreciate you ,loves you for what you are , value your past experiences and mistakes .
sweetiepoo · 31-35, F
[@512218,amun87] Thank you so much for your encouraging words. 😉♥

I Want To Be Special To Someone
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support from

I once had what I thought was love. I wonder if I ... | I Want To Be Special To Someone | Similar Worlds