I Want To Be Special To Someone

how can I want something ive never had ?
how can I miss someone ive never known ?
how can I feel something ive never touched ?
how can I dream of someone ive never met ?
I'm not sure but I do know I want to feel "loved" I wanna know someone will be holding me at night and greet me when the sun rises with a "Good Morning Love" I want to know someone is thinking about me knowing I'm thinking about them I want someone to make me laugh make me smile hold me when I'm sad be there for me good or bad thick or thin to know somebody got my back and understand the struggles I went thru and to tell me I don't have 2 go thru them alone no more I want to have so much joy I cant speak so I burst out with words and sing til I cry tears of joy knowing someone cares for me
2
|
lasergraph · 61-69, M
I think that is what most people want. To get there you have to want and love someone too, you have to open up and be vulnerable and that is what stops most. They fear opening themselves up to others.
UnspokenWords · 22-25, F
that is so true. i have trust issues thru the years I've put a brick wall up and don't know how 2 knock it down living life in fear

I Want To Be Special To Someone
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support from

how can I want something ive never had ? how can ... | I Want To Be Special To Someone | Similar Worlds