This post may contain Sensitive content.
I Was Given Punishment Suppositories As A Child

Punishment suppositories

It seems to be a long-standing tradition in my family. My parents introduced it gradually - it seemed to grow out of the intense/obsessive bowel-movement monitoring that was already going on. And their awareness that for me, and my sister, any kind of anal penetration was a terror, a far greater threat than mere spanking. Soon after I started primary school they introduced the policy that after every spanking a glycerin, dulcolax or soap suppository would be inserted. (Except later on there were a few times when it was an enema...or something else...but that's for another forum).
It stopped when I was 11 (my sister wasn't so lucky), but I've been living with the memories every day. Even when my own body isn't reminding me, any number of random words and phrases can bring it all back. (And some household objects, bits of music, books, and so on).
Bigbass77 · M
Sounds very embarrassing
SevIsPamprinYouAlways · 51-55, F
I so remember that too, those things make such a lasting impression on you.
InstructHer · 56-60, M
Soap was used a great deal in that way.