I Need to Feel Loved and Appreciated

They say that life goes in stages, that you become someone when you're a teenager and then as you accrue experiences you are transformed by them into a person that sometimes you don't readily recognise when you have a chance to look at yourself. I have had a different upbringing to a lot if people my age. I have lived in a split household, and my peers think I'm normal enough, but inside me there is a need for more.

Feeling loved is the prerequisite of every human being I think, and an appreciation of that fact is something each of us can make to one another and help one another reach out and achieve what it is we would like to achieve. It's why I want to be a teacher, because helping others make sense of the world in some small way is beneficial to them, certainly, but to use that understanding into a building block for a positive future is essential in truth and the way to a better society for all.
10
|
mathsman · 70-79, M
I'm with you on all that.
For me teaching has been the way you describe it.
The role of teacher goes way beyond just transferring knowledge.

I Need to Feel Loved and Appreciated
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Health, Loneliness, Relationship Struggles

They say that life goes in stages, that you become... | I Need to Feel Loved and Appreciated | Similar Worlds