I Believe Sex Education Starts With The Parents

Did you teach your kids

How many parents talked to there children about sex and everything about it. We encouraged our children to ask about everything so they could understand better
WonderGirl · F
I don't have any children. I wasn't taught about sex. But sex wasn't really hidden when I was a kid. We watched movies that had sexual content. It was the 1980s going into the 90s. All I had to do was watch MTV or Madonna videos. lol
Benjr134 · 36-40, MVIP
[@498097,WonderGirl] I laugh more at the watching MTV or Madonna part it’s so accurate. Luckily my parents sat me and my younger siblings and talked to us only once about sex.
WonderGirl · F
[@393199,Benjr134] My parents rented movies on the weekend. Regular movies we'd watch together and porn they watched alone. Occasionally I'd get home from school before them and I would watch porn if it was still around. Mondays after school was a good time before they returned the tapes.
Benjr134 · 36-40, MVIP
[@498097,WonderGirl] I was that kid that woke up at like 3am when everyone was sleeping to see what was on cable. Or trying to make out the scrambled channels. My brother was 5 years older than I was so when I was 13 I’d steal the movies he bought.