I Am a Mother

Is there anybody here who would be interested in hearing my story? I like to write and I often write and reflect about my time being pregnant.
9
|
Well, mother to be... Honestly, I never imagined naming a human being would be so incredibly difficult. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
3
|
So, my sons were arguing about some dumb game today, when one yells “You are awful to look at.” and the other one responds with “We have the same face you idiot.” They’re identical twins. I know, I should be intervening during fights, but that respo...
14
|
Parents, You love all of your children equally, of course, but let’s be honest here—you don’t love them equally at the same time. There will usually be one kid who’s decided to be sweet as sugar, and a perfect angel, while the other loses their go...
6
|
Privacy is non existent. They literally burst into the bathroom while I’m showering just to tell me they’ve won at a video game.... 😂 😂
23
|
Just what I needed to top off my miserable week, a kid with a fractured wrist!!! 💀💀
5
|
I hope everything goes well.. I have been marriage almost 3 years. I still don't have kids. It's because i have sickness a few years ago. Sometime I felt sad.. My husband always supporting me with kindness words.. She said those things wit...
10
|
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers, Grandmothers, Great Grandmothers and Mother's to be!! I hope you have a great day full of love and family.
30
|
My kids call my wife, mom. While they call me, mama. I’m pretty sure, that’s because I’m the less strict parent, and me and my wife are always arguing because she swears I try to be their “friend” No, I just take the more calm approach when dealing ...
4
|
I like to think I’m not a strict parent. And it’s probably true, I’m pretty laid back when it comes to most things. But the one thing that I do not mess around is school, I will not accept anything lower than an A, and they know that their only oblig...
2
|
My single most biggest achievement and the most difficult job.
14
|
I remember going along to our 12 week scan whilst pregnant. I was worried that there wasn't a little baby inside me after all and that my husband would be so disappointed. It felt weird for him to be coming to a hospital appointment with me. ...
2
|
You know what’s the hardest thing of having a newborn??? THE NONSTOP CRYING! Sleep is officially nonexistent. I find myself bouncing the baby at 2 in the morning singing “Hush little baby” The first days were the worst. The 3rd night home, he wo...
4
|
It ain't easy, let me tell you 😆. I would say that the past 15 years have definitely been a learning experience for me, but a great one.
7
|
I had an emergency C section because my contractions were slowing down the baby’s heart rate and he was at risk, but luckily everything went great, and we are both healthy to go home today. I’m still in pain, and I can barely cough without feeling li...
6
|
I became a mother on February 19th 2019 at 11:18pm. And today I get to go home with my beautiful baby boy. ❤️❤️❤️
24
|
Ok. I don’t know if other moms have this pet peeve, but I do. I hate being called “mother” by my son, just call me mom god damnit. He does it to annoy me as he knows I hate it with passion, he will literally come through the door from school and go “...
5
|
You know you’ve just about lost it, when going to target by yourself is like a whole vacation. 👏🏻
8
|
Don’t you just despise when other mothers/fathers try to interfere with your parenting? First of all, I’m the mom, I know what’s best for my children, I know how to handle them. Every child is different, and every mother/father parents different to w...
10
|
I love shopping in the scrum of a mall during Christmas but it wears off after about 20 minutes of getting bumped and pushed around in the small stores. Most wonderful time of the year, I suppose! :)
9
|

I Am a Mother
Categories: Motherhood, Parenting and Family

I Am a Mother | Similar Worlds