I Am a Mother

I got home today at around 5 pm from work. My son had been doing school work all day, and had been working ahead on some classwork for later this week, so he wouldn’t have to worry about it. Well, he blasts music the majority of the time when he’s d...
4
|
My son, is one of the sneakiest little bastards I’ve ever met in my life. 😂 As a result of the Coronavirus outbreak, his school has been closed for a month, and he’s been doing online schooling since this Monday. Today, I received an email from hi...
8
|
💕Alexis Paige💕 2-2-20💕 best thing that’s ever happened to me!
20
|
The story of my life
9
|
Two of my kids are in a Start Up tech class, and the majority of the curriculum focuses on the programming and creation of apps. Each week, they have a new project, and a new app to code and launch. Well, this week, they weren’t given a step by step...
4
|
I will be, in June. Although it’s certainly much earlier than I would have liked to welcome a baby, I’m so excited to. My boyfriend is away at university though and I only see him every couple of months, which is really difficult for me. 👶🏼
7
|
Today was an okay day. Yes, just okay. My LO(little one) is 20months old and it seems that i still can not grasp motherhood. For example my temper is shorter, my patience is extremely shorter and i am extremely stressed. I am honestly stressed for no...
6
|
My youngest, loves asking questions, and I adore that she has a curious mind, but god I think she has convinced herself that I am an encyclopedia that has the answers to everything in the world. Today, this was her question: “Mom, where was I when y...
10
|
Two of my kids have hit that age, where they don’t even hug me anymore. In the rare occasions that they do, my brain immediately goes to, “Oh god, what happened? Are they okay?” or “What in the world could they possibly want now?” There’s no in betwe...
1
|
I am a mother first and foremost. I love being a mom, but I had major gender disappointment finding out my 3rd was another girl. I'm over it now.. kind of.. I want more kids but I'm so scared of them all being girls.. eh.. feelings! How is...
4
|
We went to the bookstore yesterday, after my daughter practically begged me to take them. Bought three books for each of them, as well as one for myself. When I say that they finished incredibly long books in a matter of hours, I’m not kidding. I’...
9
|
I am a mother, and it's been the greatest blessing in my life
38
|
So, I recently showed my children pictures of myself when I was 15 years old, their reaction: “You literally look the same.” I’ll take that as a compliment. ❤️❤️ Glad to know at least someone thinks I haven’t aged a day. 😂 😂
8
|
Haha! I’ve done this thinking it was rotten food or something..
7
|
11
|
Is there anybody here who would be interested in hearing my story? I like to write and I often write and reflect about my time being pregnant.
9
|
Well, mother to be... Honestly, I never imagined naming a human being would be so incredibly difficult. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
3
|
So, my sons were arguing about some dumb game today, when one yells “You are awful to look at.” and the other one responds with “We have the same face you idiot.” They’re identical twins. I know, I should be intervening during fights, but that respo...
14
|
Parents, You love all of your children equally, of course, but let’s be honest here—you don’t love them equally at the same time. There will usually be one kid who’s decided to be sweet as sugar, and a perfect angel, while the other loses their go...
6
|
Privacy is non existent. They literally burst into the bathroom while I’m showering just to tell me they’ve won at a video game.... 😂 😂
23
|

I Am a Mother
Categories: Motherhood, Parenting and Family

I Am a Mother | Similar Worlds