I Am a Mother

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers, Grandmothers, Great Grandmothers and Mother's to be!! I hope you have a great day full of love and family.
30
|
My kids call my wife, mom. While they call me, mama. I’m pretty sure, that’s because I’m the less strict parent, and me and my wife are always arguing because she swears I try to be their “friend” No, I just take the more calm approach when dealing ...
4
|
I like to think I’m not a strict parent. And it’s probably true, I’m pretty laid back when it comes to most things. But the one thing that I do not mess around is school, I will not accept anything lower than an A, and they know that their only oblig...
2
|
My single most biggest achievement and the most difficult job.
14
|
I remember going along to our 12 week scan whilst pregnant. I was worried that there wasn't a little baby inside me after all and that my husband would be so disappointed. It felt weird for him to be coming to a hospital appointment with me. ...
2
|
You know what’s the hardest thing of having a newborn??? THE NONSTOP CRYING! Sleep is officially nonexistent. I find myself bouncing the baby at 2 in the morning singing “Hush little baby” The first days were the worst. The 3rd night home, he wo...
4
|
It ain't easy, let me tell you 😆. I would say that the past 15 years have definitely been a learning experience for me, but a great one.
7
|
I had an emergency C section because my contractions were slowing down the baby’s heart rate and he was at risk, but luckily everything went great, and we are both healthy to go home today. I’m still in pain, and I can barely cough without feeling li...
6
|
I became a mother on February 19th 2019 at 11:18pm. And today I get to go home with my beautiful baby boy. ❤️❤️❤️
23
|
Ok. I don’t know if other moms have this pet peeve, but I do. I hate being called “mother” by my son, just call me mom god damnit. He does it to annoy me as he knows I hate it with passion, he will literally come through the door from school and go “...
5
|
You know you’ve just about lost it, when going to target by yourself is like a whole vacation. 👏🏻
8
|
Don’t you just despise when other mothers/fathers try to interfere with your parenting? First of all, I’m the mom, I know what’s best for my children, I know how to handle them. Every child is different, and every mother/father parents different to w...
10
|
I love shopping in the scrum of a mall during Christmas but it wears off after about 20 minutes of getting bumped and pushed around in the small stores. Most wonderful time of the year, I suppose! :)
9
|
I am the blessed mother of the most amazing little girl. Her name is Hope Amari which means gift from God. She is truly a blessing and I feel so incredibly blessed that of all the little children in heaven God chose her for me. I love this child like...
4
|
By the time I realized my mother was right, I had a kid, who thinks I’m wrong. 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the circle continues
14
|
I feel like my child doesn’t trust me with anything, he won’t tell me anything that ever happens, and it worries me that if something bad would ever happen he wouldn’t trust me enough to tell me about it. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. How can...
3
|
I truly do feel like my son saved my life or maybe gave it more of a purpose. Before i had him i truly felt as if i walked this world without anyone truly loving me simply for me. That no one saw me simply for me. His love changed that for me. I see ...
2
|
I had a baby when I was in High-School. I went into labor while in class.
17
|
I never thought “No you can’t microwave that, you are going to kill us” would become a common sentence in my vocabulary, but there is always a first for everything. 😂 😂
6
|
46-50
8
|

I Am a Mother
Categories: Motherhood, Parenting and Family

I Am a Mother | Similar Worlds