I Am a Mother

I Am a Mother
Quite accurate
9
|
I Am a Mother
I’m sorry I haven’t posted anything in the last month. Meet Emmie Grace. 💛
36
|
I Am a Mother
Single mother to a wonderful teenage daughter.
5
|
I Am a Mother
For me motherhood is such a primal, physical thing. I have been blessed to experience it from two perspectives Both as a birth mother and as an adoptive parent My youngest, my daughter, is my little identikit, who loves fiercely and loyally. Th...
9
|
I Am a Mother
Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful Mothers on SW! I hope you have a great day. 🌷💕🌹🌻🍀
43
|
I Am a Mother
Hi everyone :-)!!! Can someone give me a tip on how to work from home, taking care of your toddler while working, house chores and taking care of your own self.. :-( I'm so tired and stressed with all this
3
|
I Am a Mother
My little Jellybean is due next month, which is a really scary thing to say. It doesn’t feel like two minutes since I was holding a test in my hand. 💛
19
|
I Am a Mother
💕Alexis Paige💕 2-2-20💕 best thing that’s ever happened to me!
20
|
I Am a Mother
Two of my kids are in a Start Up tech class, and the majority of the curriculum focuses on the programming and creation of apps. Each week, they have a new project, and a new app to code and launch. Well, this week, they weren’t given a step by step...
4
|
I Am a Mother
I will be, in June. Although it’s certainly much earlier than I would have liked to welcome a baby, I’m so excited to. My boyfriend is away at university though and I only see him every couple of months, which is really difficult for me. 👶🏼
8
|
I Am a Mother
Today was an okay day. Yes, just okay. My LO(little one) is 20months old and it seems that i still can not grasp motherhood. For example my temper is shorter, my patience is extremely shorter and i am extremely stressed. I am honestly stressed for no...
6
|
I Am a Mother
My youngest, loves asking questions, and I adore that she has a curious mind, but god I think she has convinced herself that I am an encyclopedia that has the answers to everything in the world. Today, this was her question: “Mom, where was I when y...
10
|
I Am a Mother
Two of my kids have hit that age, where they don’t even hug me anymore. In the rare occasions that they do, my brain immediately goes to, “Oh god, what happened? Are they okay?” or “What in the world could they possibly want now?” There’s no in betwe...
1
|
I Am a Mother
I am a mother first and foremost. I love being a mom, but I had major gender disappointment finding out my 3rd was another girl. I'm over it now.. kind of.. I want more kids but I'm so scared of them all being girls.. eh.. feelings! How is...
4
|
I Am a Mother
Being a mother truly made me who I am today. I can't imagine my life without my girls.
96
|
I Am a Mother
We went to the bookstore yesterday, after my daughter practically begged me to take them. Bought three books for each of them, as well as one for myself. When I say that they finished incredibly long books in a matter of hours, I’m not kidding. I’...
9
|
I Am a Mother
I am a mother, and it's been the greatest blessing in my life
38
|
I Am a Mother
So, I recently showed my children pictures of myself when I was 15 years old, their reaction: “You literally look the same.” I’ll take that as a compliment. ❤️❤️ Glad to know at least someone thinks I haven’t aged a day. 😂 😂
8
|
I Am a Mother
Haha! I’ve done this thinking it was rotten food or something..
7
|
I Am a Mother
11
|

I Am a Mother
Motherhood Parenting and Family

I Am a Mother | Similar Worlds