I Support Donald Trump

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/77/52/25/Bigwill75-C9cYKyVH4I7v3fV.jpg]
8
|
Ynotisay · M
Bet you call yourself an American patriot too, don't you? Ironic as you clearly hate America and the Constitution. But as long as you get to post your little boy "us vs. them" memes that's all that matters.
41-45. Damn.
Bigwill75 · 41-45, M
[@324070,Ynotisay] I’m probably more of one than you are and I love my country
Ynotisay · M
[@914046,Bigwill75] You HATE this country boy. To stand with a man who has CONSISTENTLY stood with our enemies makes that true. You think he gives two fucks about you dude? Do you just want to own the libtards? Is that it? You're a joke. Grow the fuck up.
I'm just going to block you. I'm so sick of it. I hate the reminder of what exists in this country.
Bigwill75 · 41-45, M
[@324070,Ynotisay] block me then snowflake
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@914046,Bigwill75] Then dont you hate what all the politicians are doing to it??
Bigwill75 · 41-45, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] it’s the Democrats they keep trying to find dirt on him and still come up empty handed
whowasthatmaskedman · 61-69, M
[@914046,Bigwill75] We are not going to agree on this. The only thing keeping him in the job is a Senate that knows it is doomed without his Trump Rump vote.. But he will do time (if he doesnt die first) after he is removed from office at the next election.

I Support Donald Trump

I Support Donald Trump | Replies | Similar Worlds