I Hate Being In The Hospital
I met with my neurologist this Saturday concerning my MRI imaging, the headaches and hallucinations I鈥檝e been experiencing for the past months.

There is nothing abnormal in my images.
I brought up a concern from the past. I was diagnosed with Syringomyelia when I was 14, but because I never had the severe symptomology, and the condition never seemed to progress, it was left at that, but it turns out that my syringomyelia also has NOTHING to do with my recent headaches judging by the fact I don鈥檛 exhibit the rest of the symptoms, neither has it grown over the past months.

Basically I have nothing.

She did bring to my attention that the headaches could be psychosomatic or even stress induced, so I think I might have to stop over thinking about things. 馃槀 maybe that鈥檒l help.
MellyMel2236-40, F
[i][c=#BF0080]I have syringomyelia, it鈥檚 a complication of a spinal thing I have. Where are your headaches mostly? [/c][/i]
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
Aw I hope that will pass. Although I'd get a second opinion if I were you, maybe it's something which cannot found with a MRI.

I Hate Being In The Hospital