I Love My Sex Toys
Very excited to get home. Just left The Stag Shop after buying a little pleasure toy to spend a rainy day alone with. I am busting to get home. Can’t wait to try it. Gonna be a great day.
gonna slam in your new butt plug ?
Solopleasure · 46-50, M
Wrong guess but what would be wrong with that if that’s what I chose to buy. I thought we were all adults here. [@10925,waleskinder]
CarleighJ · 36-40, F
It's nice to see a man enjoying sex toys as much as us ladies do. It's not often I come across a man being so open about the subject and refreshing to see.

Though I gotta ask cuz I'm dying to know. What did you buy and did you enjoyed the new toy.

I've been looking for some male toys for my Master. Feel like he's missing out with him having an arsenal geared towards female pleasures and him not even having one. Well I guess he does have one toy, me. But still guys can have fun too with sex toys that aren't people.

If you're up for it, I would like to discuss what's in your toy box openly or privately.
Solopleasure · 46-50, M
PM me. Would love to chat[@917052,CarleighJ]
Gone12345 · 41-45, M
Nice have fun. I have a couple
Solopleasure · 46-50, M
Omg. This toy is soooo great. What a day
Solopleasure · 46-50, M
Damn I am dehydrated.
Beachyguy · 61-69, M
WOW, it sounds like your new toy was a total hit... I would love to know what you purchased!!! ;) I love purchasing toys myself!!! :P

I Love My Sex Toys