I Admire My Mother

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/56/53/33/sensualbeauty1-vt8HZsA17TVtzZr.jpg]

[b][i][c=#000000]I remember how beautiful you looked in your yellow dress with that knock out smile and incredible blue eyes. Your soft blonde hair framed your face lovingly. Those legs were always spectacular, even after having all of us girls that figure of yours was simply stunning. When you danced, I stood looking at you in awe, every move like poetry in motion.

Thinking of all that you were and everything that you did for all of us, your sacrifices, what you endured. It wasn't an easy road, you had an incredibly difficult journey with so many obstacles in your path. Too much heartache and intense pain. When Dad died so young, you overcame all the odds and we're a rock for each of us.

Today you're frail and struggle valiantly. I thank you for all you've done over the years, the love, guidance and strength you in instilled in each of us. Your courage and the beauty that remains so deeply within you.

I'll always remember that yellow dress and how graceful you looked wearing it, like the classy lady you were and remain.

Love you Mama, happy Mother's day.
馃馃槝 [/c][/i][/b]
16
|
Edited: 1 mth ago
bobhall586851-55, M
Beautiful pic and even more beautiful sentiment!
[@8309,bobhall5868] Thanks so much my friend, truly appreciated.
Quimliqer61-69, M
An amazing tribute to a special person!!
[@397227,Quimliqer] Thanks so much my friend, there's nothing as poignant and precious as Mother's love.
Quimliqer61-69, M
[@1657,sensualbeauty1] That is so true. There are days I wish I could still talk with her.
[@397227,Quimliqer] I know, it's sad when you can non longer have those types of conversations. I miss not being able to chat with her, making her laugh. Speech is now very impaired because of her illness. I always loved watching her vivid blue eyes coming to life.
ThroughMyEyes56-60, M
So very touching 鉂わ笍
[@854387,ThroughMyEyes] Thank you so much, truly appreciated.
馃
[@4521,allsfinebime2] 馃
chchchChanged41-45, F
Beautiful.馃檪 Good read. Thank you. How I miss reading such brilliant posts.
[@556877,chchchChanged] We certainly do, sometimes a very endless one. It's nice when you know you're appreciated though and loved. Especially by receiving one of those beautiful hugs. 馃
chchchChanged41-45, F
[@1657,sensualbeauty1] Happy Mother's Day.馃
[@556877,chchchChanged] Happy Mother's day to you as well, remember to smile. 馃鈽猴笍
This is very sweet. And timely as the sentiment is adorable as I am sure she is to you.

My Mother was born on Mother's Day (US). Some years they coincide-other not. This year they DO! She will be 90!
[@7789,Elandra77] Thank you very much my friend, happy Mother's day to you and your Mama. Happy birthday to her as well. May it be a beautiful and sunny one. 馃馃槉
Snyderp6951-55, M
Beautiful sentiment to your mother and all mothers out there.
[@517376,Snyderp69] Thanks my friend, truly appreciated. I know you have some wonderful memories of your dear Mom. 馃
Snyderp6951-55, MFetish
[@1657,sensualbeauty1] yes. Thank you. 馃拫鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍
[@517376,Snyderp69] You're very welcome my friend..馃馃槡馃挆
sunrisehawk56-60, M
What a beautiful testament to your mother.
[@396546,sunrisehawk] Thank you so much my friend. She's one in a million, my only wish would be if she could read this. 馃槒
Fungirlmmm46-50, F
Love this my friend
[@1433,Fungirlmmm] Thanks so much my friend, she was so beautiful. An elegant graceful woman, 100% class. 馃
HeavenBesideYou51-55, F
What a lovely tribute to your mom! 馃
[@41729,HeavenBesideYou] Thanks so much my friend. I would give anything to have that person back once again. 馃

I Admire My Mother
Categories: Motherhood, Parenting and Family

I remember how beautiful you looked in your yell... | I Admire My Mother | Similar Worlds