I Love Getting Flowers

Thinking of my husband coming back in a few days, he always brings flowers, don't get me wrong I love flowers, he usually tries to bring a different kind, but i always know he will have some. I'm thinking he should mix it up sometimes to su...
+ 3 10 replies 17 views Jan 16, 2017 |
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Maybe you should say.. ohhh flowers. Again... How nice..
@unleashing: where's my chocolate? I was hungry... Is that a nice bracelet in there? Aww nope nope. Just a drop.of water on a leaf shining to the light
unleashing · 51-55, F
@SimplyChantou: 😂 perfect, he loves to laugh, thinking i'll try for sure
@unleashing: lol
WhatShallIcallyou · 46-50, M
It is his way of expressing love and appreciation. Your smile should be real that he still bothers.
unleashing · 51-55, F
I know 😥 i feel bad now, thank you
WhatShallIcallyou · 46-50, M
@unleashing: no need to feel bad. He is slightly missing the mark though as it isn't your way of feeling appreciated. I'd suggest you praise him for 'thinking about you' rather than for the flowers. There is a great book on the topic called the x love languages (I think it is 5 or 7).
Tell him no flowers but to surprise you
melbeacher · 56-60, M
Just be honest and tell him how you feel. I am sure he will appreciate it and maybe bring you home something a little more exotic

I Love Getting Flowers
Dating and Relationships

Thinking of my husband coming back in a few days, ... | I Love Getting Flowers | Similar Worlds