I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things

My 3-year old niece is so curious about everything. She keeps asking questions about everything that she doesn't know.
Her mother was telling me that their flight was tomorrow evening. So she interrupts us, and asks, "What is an evening?"
Her mother said, "When the sun sets and it gets dark, its called evening." So my neice said, "But the sun is still there! Its not dark." My sister explained to her that she was telling me about their flight back home tomorrow evening. So she got annoyed and said, "No, I don't want to go home or anywhere else."
:)
She didn't want to go home coz after going back home, she'd have to be away from her mother who would go to the office. And here, she could be with her mother all the time. She didn't even leave her alone for a few minutes.
It was so cute. lol :)
0
|
Lynne246
Awwwww :)
ethereal · F
:)
sand333
ha ha .... cute.... kids are awesome... no such thing as hiding their feelings.... :).
ethereal · F
Yes :)

I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things
Come On!! Add some LOL!!
Categories: Hobbies, Jokes and Riddles

My 3-year old niece is so curious about everything... | I Think Kids Say the Cutest Things | Similar Worlds