I Love a Good Quote

"They paint the world full of shadows, and then tell their children to stay close to the light, their light, their reasons, their judgments. Because in the darkness, there be dragons. But it isn't true, we can prove that it isn't true....
1
|
Read on the back of a county vehicle- “We lived through Obama, you can live through Trump”
0
|
“Discipline was almost forced on you because you couldn’t get anything done unless you did a thing. It’s harder for most people to understand discipline today, because everything is handed to you. It was a lot easier for me growing up because there ...
100+, M
2
|
15
|
“If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” -Dolly
2
|
“Tired, tired with nothing, tired with everything, tired with the world’s weight he had never chosen to bear.” --F. Scott Fitzgerald
2
|
“The past is never dead. It's not even past.” ― William Faulkner, Requiem for a Nun
5
|
'No Man is an Island' Olde English Version No man is an Iland, intire of itselfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as w...
2
|
I couldn't agree more...
20
|
' Everything gets boring and unsatisfying. You feel little or no pleasure in things that you should. You realize there is no point in doing anything here on earth because honestly nobody gives a shit about you, and you are going to die anyways. ...
1
|
An ideal that eludes positive definition but clear enough in negative terms -Lukac
22-25
1
|
The older we get, the more we need those who knew us when we were young.
2
|
"Some people see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and say why not?" George Bernard Shaw
1
|
9
|
Who you are is the price you pay to get what you used to want.
3
|
1
|
“Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” I'm not very religious, but whenever someone corrects me and calls me a bad person, I think of this. Which actually makes us all hypocrites, don't ya think? Note...
15
|
"Some people see things as they are and say "why?". I dream things that never were and say "why not?"." - George Bernard Shaw
2
|
There was a lot going on at the lake. Indeed had we known how busy it was going to be, we either wouldn't have gone or we'd have taken a cine camera. You can have a picnic anywhere - the wasps will find you wherever you are. Anyway this i...
100+, F
7
|
“Whoever controls the image and information of the past will determine what and how future generations will think; and, whoever controls the information and images of the present, will also determine how these same people will view the past.” — Geor...
4
|

I Love a Good Quote
Categories: Music, Poetry

I Love a Good Quote | Similar Worlds