I Believe In God

I do but I'm not a dedicated believer. When people hold a grudge against me I always wish "god I wish you could tell them that I'm not a hater. I'm just scared and sad sometimes".
2
|
For some reason I think this song sounds sort of like she's being sexy and singing to her lover and not to God. Is it just me or am I being perverted?
1
|
God, am very greatful for answering my prayer
11
|
When I was in my early 20's God filled my heart and mind. I had a thirst to study His word and I had a great passion for the Lord. I'd wake up with childlike wonder just as a kid would on Christmas day, full of joy and excitement. This is h...
11
|
Oh god save me from ghosts. You are more powerful than ghosts. I believe in you who only lift me from hard situations. I am going weak. Oh god please give me strength. Take me away from ghost. If you can't bless me, i defiantly die. You onl...
1
|
I have so much faith in you!
9
|
I have faith in you Lord 🥰❤️
16
|
Always staying strong In Jesus Christ faith
8
|
Last night, a huge blaze ravaged Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Some parts of it are irremediably lost, the roof, the spire, several stained glass windows. But this morning, we were greeted with this almost surreal image. I am in awe of the symbo...
21
|
Jesus apostles asked Jesus when is the end of the world and when will he come back? He said that he will come back when people are lovers of self more than lovers of God and when the world is as violent and perverse as in the days of Noah, and peopl...
7
|
1
|
One of the best explanations of the concept of God I have ever read. In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Mayb...
16
|
I feel sorry for God! I wish I had someone to pray to that would help God. I know.. it's silly but my heart bleeds for God. It's like when someone goes out of their way to help, make everything good enough to be happy. And we ignore, are un...
6
|
Does God exist? Here are six straightforward reasons to believe that God is really there. By Marilyn Adamson I know this a long and detailed explanation, but I feel she provides very concise answers to God's existence..... 1. The complexit...
17
|
I am convinced God is love and whether you are christian or muslim or gay or whatever....if you live a life of love you are reflecting God and in a way are worshipping him. I believe Jesus is God but you can also find Jesus in other religions...you g...
4
|
I can't help that I have changed, but all I want to spread is love. Because I accepted God in my heart, I understand that all people are my brothers and sisters, the good, the bad, the ignorant, the kind, the blind, the proud. The person closest...
8
|
I prayed for my husband the past few days and today he told me he asked the universe to help him, and he said it listened and does care for us. God listened to my prayers and the people who prayed for us. Most importantly, my husband sought for gods ...
5
|
~No hate please. This is personal experience with the lord.~ I grew up in an atheist family, therefor, I was one myself. When I got to a certain age in my teenage years, I was going through the darkest hours of my life. Depression, physical illness,...
13
|
I feel you in the midst of the trees. I hear you through the song of the birds. I breathe you in as the wind blows. I touch you as I plant my seeds in the soil. I see you everyday as the sun rises over the mountain. My God is a good God, all of the t...
9
|
WORKINNG TOWARD VISION My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only he will release my feet from the snare PSALM 25:15 Vision is on my endangered character quality list, along with courage and discipline. The reason is simple: it takes too much work to be...
4
|

I Believe In God
Categories: Religion

I Believe In God | Similar Worlds