I Believe In God

God's Will
Martina Mcbride God's Will May God Bless You and Keep You (Num. 6:24-26) May His Will be Done In Jesus's Name I Pray Amen
+ 1 0 replies 2 views 2 days ago |
I will obey the spirit of life
You remember my strife with my old family doctor? God gave me a very strong fragrance of life to move on. Really it’s been 6 years since he was my doctor but it feels like last year. I had to forgive him 77 times 7 a day for he left so many scars and...
+ 1 0 replies 6 views Sep 17, 2020 |
God is Real
I have been in situations where I should not be here. I could have died during childbirth, Jumped, raped. Oh prayer works.
41-45
+ 6 1 reply 6 views Aug 14, 2020 |
I Believe In God
+ 2 0 replies 13 views Jun 21, 2020 |
I Believe In God
I do but I'm not a dedicated believer. When people hold a grudge against me I always wish "god I wish you could tell them that I'm not a hater. I'm just scared and sad sometimes".
+ 2 8 replies 11 views Mar 20, 2020 |
I Believe In God
For some reason I think this song sounds sort of like she's being sexy and singing to her lover and not to God. Is it just me or am I being perverted?
+ 1 34 replies 36 views Jan 20, 2020 |
I Believe In God
God, am very greatful for answering my prayer
+ 11 2 replies 13 views Dec 2, 2019 |
I Believe In God
When I was in my early 20's God filled my heart and mind. I had a thirst to study His word and I had a great passion for the Lord. I'd wake up with childlike wonder just as a kid would on Christmas day, full of joy and excitement. This is h...
I Believe In God
Oh god save me from ghosts. You are more powerful than ghosts. I believe in you who only lift me from hard situations. I am going weak. Oh god please give me strength. Take me away from ghost. If you can't bless me, i defiantly die. You onl...
+ 1 4 replies 5 views Aug 7, 2019 |
I Believe In God
I have so much faith in you!
+ 9 10 replies 21 views Jul 20, 2019 |
I Believe In God
I have faith in you Lord 🥰❤️
+ 16 20 replies 38 views Jul 11, 2019 |
I Believe In God
Always staying strong In Jesus Christ faith
+ 8 7 replies 16 views Apr 25, 2019 |
I Believe In God
Last night, a huge blaze ravaged Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Some parts of it are irremediably lost, the roof, the spire, several stained glass windows. But this morning, we were greeted with this almost surreal image. I am in awe of the symbo...
+ 21 66 replies 111 views Apr 16, 2019 |
I Believe In God
Jesus apostles asked Jesus when is the end of the world and when will he come back? He said that he will come back when people are lovers of self more than lovers of God and when the world is as violent and perverse as in the days of Noah, and peopl...
+ 7 15 replies 45 views Feb 3, 2019 |
I Believe In God
One of the best explanations of the concept of God I have ever read. In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Mayb...
I Believe In God
I feel sorry for God! I wish I had someone to pray to that would help God. I know.. it's silly but my heart bleeds for God. It's like when someone goes out of their way to help, make everything good enough to be happy. And we ignore, are un...
+ 6 20 replies 27 views Sep 7, 2018 |
I Believe In God
Does God exist? Here are six straightforward reasons to believe that God is really there. By Marilyn Adamson I know this a long and detailed explanation, but I feel she provides very concise answers to God's existence..... 1. The complexit...
+ 17 48 replies 86 views Sep 1, 2018 |
I Believe In God
I am convinced God is love and whether you are christian or muslim or gay or whatever....if you live a life of love you are reflecting God and in a way are worshipping him. I believe Jesus is God but you can also find Jesus in other religions...you g...
+ 4 12 replies 19 views May 18, 2018 |
I Believe In God
I can't help that I have changed, but all I want to spread is love. Because I accepted God in my heart, I understand that all people are my brothers and sisters, the good, the bad, the ignorant, the kind, the blind, the proud. The person closest...
+ 8 2 replies 21 views Apr 14, 2018 |
I Believe In God
I prayed for my husband the past few days and today he told me he asked the universe to help him, and he said it listened and does care for us. God listened to my prayers and the people who prayed for us. Most importantly, my husband sought for gods ...
+ 5 1 reply 12 views Apr 4, 2018 |

I Believe In God
Religion