I Believe In God

I have faith in you Lord 🥰❤️
15
|
Faith is, seeing light with your heart, when all your eyes see is darkness. At this point in my life, after everything that I’ve been through, and will continue to go through, I am convinced that I wouldn’t have made it through alive, if it weren’t ...
11
|
Always staying strong In Jesus Christ faith
8
|
Last night, a huge blaze ravaged Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Some parts of it are irremediably lost, the roof, the spire, several stained glass windows. But this morning, we were greeted with this almost surreal image. I am in awe of the symbo...
20
|
Jesus apostles asked Jesus when is the end of the world and when will he come back? He said that he will come back when people are lovers of self more than lovers of God and when the world is as violent and perverse as in the days of Noah, and peopl...
7
|
1
|
One of the best explanations of the concept of God I have ever read. In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Mayb...
16
|
I feel sorry for God! I wish I had someone to pray to that would help God. I know.. it's silly but my heart bleeds for God. It's like when someone goes out of their way to help, make everything good enough to be happy. And we ignore, are un...
6
|
Does God exist? Here are six straightforward reasons to believe that God is really there. By Marilyn Adamson I know this a long and detailed explanation, but I feel she provides very concise answers to God's existence..... 1. The complexit...
17
|
I am convinced God is love and whether you are christian or muslim or gay or whatever....if you live a life of love you are reflecting God and in a way are worshipping him. I believe Jesus is God but you can also find Jesus in other religions...you g...
4
|
I can't help that I have changed, but all I want to spread is love. Because I accepted God in my heart, I understand that all people are my brothers and sisters, the good, the bad, the ignorant, the kind, the blind, the proud. The person closest...
8
|
I prayed for my husband the past few days and today he told me he asked the universe to help him, and he said it listened and does care for us. God listened to my prayers and the people who prayed for us. Most importantly, my husband sought for gods ...
5
|
~No hate please. This is personal experience with the lord.~ I grew up in an atheist family, therefor, I was one myself. When I got to a certain age in my teenage years, I was going through the darkest hours of my life. Depression, physical illness,...
13
|
I feel you in the midst of the trees. I hear you through the song of the birds. I breathe you in as the wind blows. I touch you as I plant my seeds in the soil. I see you everyday as the sun rises over the mountain. My God is a good God, all of the t...
9
|
WORKINNG TOWARD VISION My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only he will release my feet from the snare PSALM 25:15 Vision is on my endangered character quality list, along with courage and discipline. The reason is simple: it takes too much work to be...
4
|
Following God Simon and his brother Andrew (were) casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. "Come, follow me" Jesus said, " and I make you fishers of men." At once they left their nets and followed him. At some time ...
3
|
Living in God's Presence I am the vine, you are the branches. those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. JOHN 15:5 NRSV How can we abide in Christ, and bear spiritual fruit? Reading God'...
13
|
In Christ alone, my hope is found...
14
|
My goal for 2018 is to be all that God wants me to be.
6
|
A few thoughts for today.
3
|

I Believe In God
Categories: Religion

I Believe In God | Similar Worlds