I Love Satan

According to the bible, Satan set us free by giving us the knowledge of good and evil. Until Satan persuaded Eve to eat "the apple" we were just "god's" puppets.
7
|
Fallflower · 41-45, F
Good point. To me, maybe not puppets but certainly naive and narrow minded, with little to challenge and motivate us. Bible stories are always interesting to me. Often the real lesson is not immediately apparent or accepted mainstream.
This message was deleted.
suzie1960 · 56-60, F
[@731107,ButtNut] They had no freedom, they didn't even know what freedom was, they were totally under "god's" control. It was Satan who set them free.
That's a good point.
AnonymousJSS · 18-21, F
Never thought of it that way but you have a great point.
suzie1960 · 56-60, F
[@107950,AnonymousJSS] Thank you.
Northernexile · 56-60, M
I would have to make the observation that this story is s little ironic being listed straight after your story about God not existing - I don't think Satan does either.
suzie1960 · 56-60, F
[@537081,Northernexile] I don't believe in them either. I was just pointing out what the bible said about something. It's no different from mentioning something from any other work of fiction.
helenS · 31-35, F
In my opinion, Genesis 1-4 describes the battle between traditional Judaism and Greek philosophy (Hellenism), from a priestly point of view.

I Love Satan

According to the bible, Satan set us free by givin... | I Love Satan | Similar Worlds