I Have Jumped Off The Roof With An Umbrella It Does Not Work

When’s your last ‘off’ day ?

I was reviewing my teaching recordings and noticed a colossal failure on my part. 50 trillion tonnes became 50 million trillion tonnes and 11 km became 11,000 km. Rehearsing my apology to my senior class upon return to classes after this storm blows over. Literally.
Can you lend me £10 😏
*Takes notes on capitalising on the less fortunate’s mistakes* 😒[@588010,Lugubrio]
[@957625,DrScissorhands] It was worth a try 😆
Damn. That's going to be some humble pie eating there to their glee most likely.

I just mixed up dates on a very important form and sent it in without checking. The good thing is the secretary who picked that form called me immediately.
Oh my, that could have been a disaster! Your secretary deserves a raise 😩[@44604,Aidolovemostofyourthoughts]
[@957625,DrScissorhands] Not mine, lol. The other sides. She deserves a huge thank you for sure.
😳

Million trillion? 😆

#classalertnessexercise

Ask them if they see any mistakes in your para first.

Then congratulate the ones who do. 😉
[@957625,DrScissorhands] Reminds me of my teaching days...I was given a subject that I hated, only coz that professor was going on a three month study leave...and I was there working on a project. Hugggsss! 🤗🤗🤗
They did right picking you as a substitute for the professor. I appreciate your input a great deal. If all else fails on my part, I’ll plead an audience with the good teachers of SW 😉 [@372543,Vivaci]
[@957625,DrScissorhands] Teaching is a very noble profession...you have my highest regards, my friend. 🥰 I'll be happy to share some tricks any day. Feel free to msg me whenever...🤗🌸💟
Degbeme · 61-69, M
Degbeme · 61-69, M
[@957625,DrScissorhands]
yeah you 😒[@72117,Degbeme]
Degbeme · 61-69, M
[@957625,DrScissorhands]