Fashion
Visit a skin doctor soon.
@Meeeemzi: you can try thrice a week putting egg on your hair. Leave it for 30 mins and wash out. Or buy an egg oil. Apply at night, wash out next day.
mimi12 · 22-25, F
@samdx008: sounds good. Thanks for the advice, I'll try it out
@Meeeemzi: welcome.😁 Egg has a lot of protein which repairs hair.🙂🙂
KaliKali · 31-35, F
Every time I take a shower there is a nest of hair in the drain, I don't understand how I'm not bald.
mimi12 · 22-25, F
Omg same! And it makes me wanna question what I have done to deserve all of this.
KaliKali · 31-35, F
:(
Sonya09 · F
Could be a lot of things stress genetics a possible disease no way to tell without a proper visit
mimi12 · 22-25, F
I did visit my GP many times. They don't really help 🤔
achangeofplan · 31-35, M
Try eating more protein and if you can get it from fish
achangeofplan · 31-35, M
Yeah get some iron. If you dont eat meat there are alternatives. And stay away from garlic and green tea because that blocks its absorption. You will be surprised what eating right can do for you @Meeeemzi:
mimi12 · 22-25, F
@Katanddogg: I can eat meat. I just avoid it because I don't like it! But I will try and eat it from now on because my gp has mentioned it also. Thank you for your advice. Very helpful.
achangeofplan · 31-35, M
@Meeeemzi: no problem :-)
I had the falling out problem and went to the doctor to see if I could get something to keep it in , he gave me a cardboard box
Blessedsoul81 · 36-40, C
*feels my head* hair? what hair? :D

Fashion