I Am a Girl That Likes Girls

I Am a Girl That Likes Girls
Hi everyone,but i get to the real story i need to give you all the details that lead to it. I've been caring for my 82year old grandmother full time. About 3 weeks ago my grandma got ill. She could no longer walk and couldn't go the bathroo...
6
|
I Am a Girl That Likes Girls
That's right! So, creepy men back off! I'm also in love, the paramedic that works at the hospital my sister works at is just 😍 She even saved my life once (which is mostly what brought my attention to her.) I think she's either in her ...
2
|
I Am a Girl That Likes Girls
The first time I figured out I liked girls was when someone I spoke to about a family member was there for me. I kinda cried a lot about my feelings because I grew up having the thoughts that I'd be hated for having feelings for the same gender,...
0
|
I Am a Girl That Likes Girls
I just want to be her first time. Make her my conquest. I can see in her gaze that she knows, and she likes my attention. When I walk away I can't help but to sigh & let my mind wander in the gutter.
0
|
I Am a Girl That Likes Girls
Yes I Am A Girl Who Likes Girls.. :)... Hello friends, I really wonder why girls are very afraid of telling their love if they really love them..no matter of gender....if they are sure about it why cant they stand on it??? A...
1
|

I Am a Girl That Likes Girls
Categories: LGBT

I Am a Girl That Likes Girls | Similar Worlds