I Love Gymnastics

I like all PE and most sports. I want to train as a PE teacher when I leave school. My favourite activity by far is gymnastics. I am part of a regional women's squad and I am helping to coach some younger girls at my school to build up my teaching experience 🤸‍♀️
4
|
CookieMonster280 · 18-21, F
You remind me of myself a few years ago. It's very rewarding to teach you get kids and to see their skill improve
BusyIssie · 13-15, F
[@8234,CookieMonster280] That's great! I can't study PE to exam level in school, but I am working towards a coaching qualification. I love dance too, btw 🙂
CookieMonster280 · 18-21, F
[@869999,BusyIssie] oh really? You can at my school. Might just be different where you are. Having a coaching qualification will be really good even if you can do PE
BusyIssie · 13-15, F
[@8234,CookieMonster280] I can do my grades in gymnastics and dance, get my coaching certificate, and that will be really good practical experience. I have to study a "serious" subject at college as well as PE, and that will probably be history for me 🙂
liondog · 46-50, M
Good to see that you're already thinking about the future and getting some coaching experience.

I Love Gymnastics
Categories: Sports

I like all PE and most sports. I want to train as ... | I Love Gymnastics | Similar Worlds