I Hate My Period

I am having cramps so bad this morning

The Flood has yet to arrive but I'm putting in my cup today because cramps have been terrible. Also I had been a little constipate so I ate a lot of fruit yesterday and it worked but I had a poo that was freaking painful and felt like it went on forever. I was literally sweating and shaking and nauseated by the time it was done. With the cramps it felt like someone was trying to wring my guts out. The hot shower after helped but I still feel a bit weakened so I am resting in bed. Screw makeup today...and you know I feel bad when I am willing to forgo makeup.
JoePourMan · 61-69, M
Hope you get feeling better soon
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@1097981,JoePourMan] I called out sick. I feel awful this morning.

I feel super guilty because I had two days off but I can't help that my stomach hurts and everything is swollen. I had every intention of going to work today but now I feel like everyone is gonna judge me
JoePourMan · 61-69, M
[@85866,Doomflower] No one should judge you. Your first responsibility is to take care of yourself and your health

I Hate My Period
Health