I Love to Sing

I'm learning to sing this Sam Smith song...I enjoy singing and switching from the highs and lows.. I'm never gonna let you close to me Even though you mean the most to me 'Cause every time I open up, it hurts So I'm never gonna g...
5
|
Even though I don't sing much I do love to. I sang in choir for a couple years but I never actually volunteered to sing solo. Well a few times I did but not too much. Should I dare to post my cover of me singing beauty and the beast? I'm to...
2
|
I’ll never be as good as Meg Myers. She’s one of my favorites ❤️❤️❤️ [SupernovaxGirl] sings Monster by Meg Myers, what an incredible voice on The Voice! https://m.starmakerstudios.com/share?recording_id=5348024548103261&share_type=copylink&ap...
1
|
I would love to sing in a rock band someday. Unfortunately I don't think I ever will be able to. My voice isn't strong enough and my range is limited. I sound like a really try hard courtney love wannabe.
5
|
But I am usually the only one singing in my friend circle, so karaokes are off the list. I recently found this app, called SMULE which I love because you can even make duets with strangers and sing solo and stuff. It has a cost, otherwise it's ...
5
|
While showering and sing like mariah and beyoncé🎶🎙🎙
1
|
One sided love 💔
2
|
So, I just discovered Lana Del Rey yesterday. Crazy, I know. Either way, I'm obsessed with "Young and Beautiful." It's so unbelievably beautiful and simple and just perfect. Here's my attempt at singing it, but it shall be be...
0
|
Here's a clip of me singing. I love this song: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IdEjk726yB
0
|
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HWLp8PV7WP Weee heeeee! You know you've hit procrastination lvl infinity when you sing to yourself and peruse the filthy abyss that is ExperienceProject. Now I'm off to go be productive :(
0
|
At any given point of time, the urge to sing "The Lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim awayyyyyy!
0
|
Singing Is My Passion, Singing Is My Art. For It Is How I Release, All The Pain In My Heart.... singing helps me break lose, get rid of stress, just be me. i can open up and vent to the winds and i know they won't judge me...
0
|

I Love to Sing
Categories: Music

I Love to Sing | Similar Worlds