I Love to Sing

I Love to Sing
From choir as a child to many Karaoke bars, I never miss an opportunity to express my expertise.
+ 4 13 replies 16 views Sep 5, 2019 |
I Love to Sing
Even though I don't sing much I do love to. I sang in choir for a couple years but I never actually volunteered to sing solo. Well a few times I did but not too much. Should I dare to post my cover of me singing beauty and the beast? I'm to...
+ 2 9 replies 8 views May 20, 2018 |
I Love to Sing
I would love to sing in a rock band someday. Unfortunately I don't think I ever will be able to. My voice isn't strong enough and my range is limited. I sound like a really try hard courtney love wannabe.
+ 5 1 reply 1 views Nov 1, 2017 |
I Love to Sing
But I am usually the only one singing in my friend circle, so karaokes are off the list. I recently found this app, called SMULE which I love because you can even make duets with strangers and sing solo and stuff. It has a cost, otherwise it's ...
+ 5 21 replies 18 views Sep 15, 2016 |
I Love to Sing
While showering and sing like mariah and beyoncé🎶🎙🎙
+ 1 1 reply 3 views Jun 12, 2016 |
I Love to Sing
One sided love 💔
+ 2 1 reply 8 views Jun 2, 2016 |
I Love to Sing
So, I just discovered Lana Del Rey yesterday. Crazy, I know. Either way, I'm obsessed with "Young and Beautiful." It's so unbelievably beautiful and simple and just perfect. Here's my attempt at singing it, but it shall be be...
+ 0 4 replies 0 views Feb 25, 2016 |
I Love to Sing
Here's a clip of me singing. I love this song: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IdEjk726yB
+ 0 3 replies 0 views Dec 28, 2015 |
I Love to Sing
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HWLp8PV7WP Weee heeeee! You know you've hit procrastination lvl infinity when you sing to yourself and peruse the filthy abyss that is ExperienceProject. Now I'm off to go be productive :(
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Jul 4, 2015 |
I Love to Sing
At any given point of time, the urge to sing "The Lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim awayyyyyy!
+ 0 2 replies 0 views Dec 15, 2014 |

I Love to Sing
Music

I Love to Sing | Similar Worlds