I Love to Sing

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I'm learning to sing this Sam Smith song...I enjoy singing and switching from the highs and lows.. I'm never gonna let you close to me Even though you mean the most to me 'Cause every time I open up, it hurts So I'm never gonna g...
5
|
Even though I don't sing much I do love to. I sang in choir for a couple years but I never actually volunteered to sing solo. Well a few times I did but not too much. Should I dare to post my cover of me singing beauty and the beast? I'm to...
2
|
I've been taking singing lessons since I was about 6.. today I'm the happiest person on earth because I finally reached the highest note I could ever reach in my level which is a whistle register ( C8 ) I'm literally bouncing of the wa...
7
|
I’ll never be as good as Meg Myers. She’s one of my favorites ❤️❤️❤️ [SupernovaxGirl] sings Monster by Meg Myers, what an incredible voice on The Voice! https://m.starmakerstudios.com/share?recording_id=5348024548103261&share_type=copylink&ap...
1
|
I would love to sing in a rock band someday. Unfortunately I don't think I ever will be able to. My voice isn't strong enough and my range is limited. I sound like a really try hard courtney love wannabe.
5
|
But I am usually the only one singing in my friend circle, so karaokes are off the list. I recently found this app, called SMULE which I love because you can even make duets with strangers and sing solo and stuff. It has a cost, otherwise it's ...
5
|
While showering and sing like mariah and beyoncé🎶🎙🎙
1
|
One sided love 💔
2
|
So, I just discovered Lana Del Rey yesterday. Crazy, I know. Either way, I'm obsessed with "Young and Beautiful." It's so unbelievably beautiful and simple and just perfect. Here's my attempt at singing it, but it shall be be...
0
|
Here's a clip of me singing. I love this song: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IdEjk726yB
0
|
I can sing all day but i can't do that. I have other useful things to do
0
|
I'd love to sing for my husband only. But i have none
0
|
When i sing my bro always like "shut up, your voice is terrible!" and yesterday he told me that i wasted my talent. I asked "how so?" he said "you have a beautiful voice, damn it" with -i hate to say that- face
0
|
what type of music do you all sing? and does any one do it on youtube? I'd love to listen maybe give me courage to do it one day :)
0
|
I use to know how to sing like Sarah brightman. got way out of practice though so trying to get back into it. I think I can I think I can! !
0
|
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HWLp8PV7WP Weee heeeee! You know you've hit procrastination lvl infinity when you sing to yourself and peruse the filthy abyss that is ExperienceProject. Now I'm off to go be productive :(
0
|
I Love singing but lost my"voice" a long time ago. how do I get it back! !!it was my passion and love.
0
|
At any given point of time, the urge to sing "The Lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim away, a whim awayyyyyy!
0
|
If By Singing, You Mean Screaming/Growling, Then Ya... My singing abilities are well, horrible to say the least, but when it comes to screaming/growling metal songs, I've actually gotten somewhat good at that. It's ta...
0
|
Singing Is My Passion, Singing Is My Art. For It Is How I Release, All The Pain In My Heart.... singing helps me break lose, get rid of stress, just be me. i can open up and vent to the winds and i know they won't judge me...
0
|

I Love to Sing
Categories: Music

I Love to Sing | Similar Worlds