This post may contain Fetish content.

I Got Paddled

Adult · Fetish · Notifications: · Newest First
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/36/16/22/Candice-FizakLcrgCPlqDc.jpg]

I had a cute butt as a teen. Too much at times. In high school before a game one of the lads was taking pictures of the cheerleaders. So in a moment of madness I bent over and let him take a picture of my booty. Imagine my embarrassment when the photograph appeared on the noticeboard with the caption , "Whose butt?"
Even more embarrassing was the investigation and having to explain the thing to the principal. He was quite understanding is that it was just a lark that got out of hand a bit but just to get it home to us that it was unacceptable he gave us a lecture then got his paddle out of the drawer. I got three smacks on my butt from the paddle and the photographer got six.
I didn't think I really deserved it but thought that protesting might make things worse. So I bent over the desk and took the swats. The principal was a bit apologetic at spanking me but it sure hurt plenty anyway.
WHAP!
"Ow!" I yelled.
WHAP!
"Oweeee!" I yelled as tears started as the fire spread.
WHAP!
"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled as I burst into floods of tears.
My cute butt was really on fire when I left the office in tears and I could hardly sit down the rest of the day.
I could have killed the guy who took the photo but he did come and apologise and brought me some flowers which you got out of his allowance, so I suppose it made up a bit for a sore bottom.
Funny but I got a load of invitations for dates from the guys in the aftermath. Guess they were all admirers!
Years later when I was teaching I saw the principal and he confessed to finding it somewhat amusing, although he said he knew he had to be stern and punish us. Looking back from the perspective of a teacher I could see his point. But by then the incident was behind me - literally!
13
|
Edited: 3 mths ago
Amyrakunejo · 22-25, F
I know one thing for sure...
I know what it's like to be exposed in such a way. That said, it was not fun, and I smashed the guy that did it. If he had just left it at the dumbass thing he said, he wouldn't of taken massive bodily injury.

Of course, it wasn't as if I were posing for a picture; I had the unfortunate luck to walk by a trio of bullies, the same one calling me a 'bitchgirl' also flipped my skirt. I wasn't wearing underwear.
If yours was any like the one in the pic, you sure are right about having a cute butt!
TommyBoy · 26-30, M
I'm glad he got it worse!

I Got Paddled
Content Rating: Adult

I had a cute butt as a teen. Too much at times. ... | I Got Paddled | Similar Worlds