I Want to Be Positive About Life

I Want to Be Positive About Life
Psychology Today Thomas G. Plante, Ph.D, ABPP March 18, 2020 “.... the Tend and Befriend theory developed and researched primarily by Professor Shelly Taylor at UCLA. It suggests that during times of significant stress, we tend to turn to others f...
5
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
Unplugging from the Outrage Machine: An Update I finally managed to get through 24 hours without talking back to any political content I saw on social media. Yesterday. So it took me six days of being aware of what I was reading and watching, and th...
11
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
Unplugging From the Outrage Machine: An Experiment For the sake of my own mental health, I will be minimizing my exposure to the crazy-making kind of things in all forms of media for the month of February. I went into my Facebook and hit “snooze fo...
8
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
These days it’s harder. I am SO f-cking sick and tired of politics. I hate it. It ruins everything. I’m tired of being angry so much of the time. I’m tired of having to worry about what terrible thing will happen next. I’m tired of trying to talk ...
15
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
On my way to neurorehab now. Can't go home until we deal with some issues we are back at square one with. Being bedridden for days did me no favors but there was no way around that. Hopefully it won't take too long.
6
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
Have you actually met genuine people you have, legit connections with? Or is it just mostly uncomfortable naughtiness?
5
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
It's important to stay positive, despite how things may be going. Once you fall into the hole of depression, it's nearly impossible to pull yourself out.
30
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
Its been a long week .. best I can muster today ;-)
3
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
I am positive that I'll find a way to make my life meaningful once again if I survive this. It has to be so.
4
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
Yin .. yang
4
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
I believe there can't be two consecutive bad days but there are many consecutive happy days😄
8
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
A step at a time ..
7
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
Last weekend I had the house to myself & I got to thinking about all the shit that’s been going on lately. Man I really wanted to end it that day.. but I thought about my fiancé and kids, how they greet me every evening when I come in from work, ...
2
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
Sending all of you a little extra love and warm hugs today! ☺️
22
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
Be Kind and Have Courage ❤️
18
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
I used to drink 1.5ltr of raw Vodka in a month, but with the help of my bf ive cut down to a few shots on the weekends 😇 I want to read this post a year later when im totally clean and be proud of myself and my bf ❤️
13
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
Good way to look at things .. 'cause it means you're not gonna be in the dark forever ..
5
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
I’m feeling better today - less anxiety. I have a really good friend whom I met in college, and she came to visit me for a couple of days. This woman has been through plenty of hell in her own life. For whatever reason, the talking we did really he...
9
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
Today, most of the day, I was alone with my fear and anxiety. Several good friends helped - some from here on SW, some IRL - and that made me happier. Then, I got an indication from the man in my life that he’d like to go to a future event with me. ...
6
|
I Want to Be Positive About Life
4
|

I Want to Be Positive About Life
Categories: Beliefs, Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Be Positive About Life | Similar Worlds