I Want to Be Positive About Life

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I do. I want to be the person I was in my twenties who innocently embraced life and everything connected to it. However, my knowledge of how this planet ticks over has given that youthful positivity a good battering with a baseball bat. I am still po...
3
|
4
|
Only we are living in anticipation of what is likely to be the biggest mistake the British people will ever accede to! Brexit! Engineered by the Americans and the Hydra, to try break the economic power of Europe.
1
|
I am very grateful for the good things I have. But I haven’t forgotten the things I still want. It *is* possible to be grateful, but still feel like something is missing.
13
|
Sometimes I don’t like being who I am. I wish I wasn’t introverted. I don’t like doing things in large groups of people. OTOH, I’m not a hermit, either; and I get lonely if I’m by myself too much. I want someone around, but preferably only one or two...
8
|
I work as a receptionist at a large doctor's surgery and it's a great job. A couple of years ago we relocated the whole set up to a new, purpose built facility, and this was lots of hard work, but ultimately very worthwhile because our old ...
3
|
Curvy women are real women. Skinny women are real women. Women who have had breast or lip enhancements or liposuction are still real women. Size 0 may make no sense mathematically, but a woman who wears that size is as real as the one who wears a s...
13
|
Life in today's many challenges and obstacles makes us feel depressed. The changes around us happen too fast so we feel our time is not enough for ourselves. I understand too. It happens with me too. Positive thinking? Depending on ourselves. Yo...
6
|
In august I got made redundant. It hit me like a steam train. Thankfully I kept it together and found a new job almost straight away but that I couldn't actually start until early September but that was ok as my old job paid me until the end of ...
1
|
I really try to be positive about life, especially since my mom tells me that I think so negatively about everything. I tell her its not negative thinking but I just think of all the possibilities, good and bad. There are days where I get up and I te...
1
|
I really miss one of my middle school friends I saw something in her i have never met anyone else like that. she made everything so positive. I hope I can be that kind of person for someone else.
3
|
Feeling anxious again today. Have I screwed up my life beyond repair? Is there anything really good in the future? I’d be a lot better off if I could stop thinking about the future. I wish I could be one of those fun-loving, light-hearted people who...
3
|
I still feel anxious about the future, but (as I predicted) the feeling is passing. I feel a little better now. I go through this every so often - I do better if I can remember that it does pass.
5
|
7
|
What rituals did/would you develop to reach out to your husband/wife after a big fight?
1
|
It's astonishing to me that I have lived so long and seen so much and yet still find myself utterly dumbfounded by life on occasion. After a winter and spring of difficulties, challenges, even a couple of events that fall nothing short of trag...
5
|
9
|
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
4
|
Hard to do when you're getting to bed at midnight but up again at 4am.....4 days in a row. Might be the heat I guess.
0
|
My neighbors are outside screamibg FREEDOM as they pop fireworks😂 Ive never seen people celebrate the 4th so intensely
1
|

I Want to Be Positive About Life
Categories: Beliefs, Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Be Positive About Life | Similar Worlds