I Want to Be Positive About Life

Post Rating Level: | | | |

I am very grateful for the good things I have. But I haven’t forgotten the things I still want. It *is* possible to be grateful, but still feel like something is missing.
13
|
Sometimes I don’t like being who I am. I wish I wasn’t introverted. I don’t like doing things in large groups of people. OTOH, I’m not a hermit, either; and I get lonely if I’m by myself too much. I want someone around, but preferably only one or two...
8
|
I work as a receptionist at a large doctor's surgery and it's a great job. A couple of years ago we relocated the whole set up to a new, purpose built facility, and this was lots of hard work, but ultimately very worthwhile because our old ...
2
|
Curvy women are real women. Skinny women are real women. Women who have had breast or lip enhancements or liposuction are still real women. Size 0 may make no sense mathematically, but a woman who wears that size is as real as the one who wears a s...
13
|
Life in today's many challenges and obstacles makes us feel depressed. The changes around us happen too fast so we feel our time is not enough for ourselves. I understand too. It happens with me too. Positive thinking? Depending on ourselves. Yo...
6
|
In august I got made redundant. It hit me like a steam train. Thankfully I kept it together and found a new job almost straight away but that I couldn't actually start until early September but that was ok as my old job paid me until the end of ...
1
|
I really try to be positive about life, especially since my mom tells me that I think so negatively about everything. I tell her its not negative thinking but I just think of all the possibilities, good and bad. There are days where I get up and I te...
1
|
I really miss one of my middle school friends I saw something in her i have never met anyone else like that. she made everything so positive. I hope I can be that kind of person for someone else.
3
|
Feeling anxious again today. Have I screwed up my life beyond repair? Is there anything really good in the future? I’d be a lot better off if I could stop thinking about the future. I wish I could be one of those fun-loving, light-hearted people who...
3
|
I still feel anxious about the future, but (as I predicted) the feeling is passing. I feel a little better now. I go through this every so often - I do better if I can remember that it does pass.
5
|
7
|
What rituals did/would you develop to reach out to your husband/wife after a big fight?
1
|
It's astonishing to me that I have lived so long and seen so much and yet still find myself utterly dumbfounded by life on occasion. After a winter and spring of difficulties, challenges, even a couple of events that fall nothing short of trag...
4
|
9
|
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
4
|
Hard to do when you're getting to bed at midnight but up again at 4am.....4 days in a row. Might be the heat I guess.
0
|
My neighbors are outside screamibg FREEDOM as they pop fireworks😂 Ive never seen people celebrate the 4th so intensely
1
|
For the last 7years i have had a pinpal. She was my only friends for years, esp during middle school, so when she moved i was sad but we wrote each other. For years. We still do now but in college, she got a boyfriend and before that we used to write...
0
|
The thoughts I have will grow and dictate my life. It's important to hold in your mind what you want more of..not what you want less of.
7
|
I feel very light right now. No saddness, depression, or anxiety. It makes me think that half the reason my depression gets so bad all the time is because all im doing is thinking About things that have gone wrong Are going wrong Will go wrong When...
2
|

I Want to Be Positive About Life
Categories: Beliefs, Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Be Positive About Life | Similar Worlds