I Want to Be Positive About Life

Psychology Today Thomas G. Plante, Ph.D, ABPP March 18, 2020 “.... the Tend and Befriend theory developed and researched primarily by Professor Shelly Taylor at UCLA. It suggests that during times of significant stress, we tend to turn to others f...
5
|
Unplugging from the Outrage Machine: An Update I finally managed to get through 24 hours without talking back to any political content I saw on social media. Yesterday. So it took me six days of being aware of what I was reading and watching, and th...
11
|
Unplugging From the Outrage Machine: An Experiment For the sake of my own mental health, I will be minimizing my exposure to the crazy-making kind of things in all forms of media for the month of February. I went into my Facebook and hit “snooze fo...
8
|
These days it’s harder. I am SO f-cking sick and tired of politics. I hate it. It ruins everything. I’m tired of being angry so much of the time. I’m tired of having to worry about what terrible thing will happen next. I’m tired of trying to talk ...
15
|
On my way to neurorehab now. Can't go home until we deal with some issues we are back at square one with. Being bedridden for days did me no favors but there was no way around that. Hopefully it won't take too long.
6
|
Have you actually met genuine people you have, legit connections with? Or is it just mostly uncomfortable naughtiness?
5
|
I use to be the most negative person going and all it done was bring more negativity in my life so these days I try my best to be positive and strong and my life is so much better. Have you ever got up in the morning In a bad mood and your day star...
6
|
It's important to stay positive, despite how things may be going. Once you fall into the hole of depression, it's nearly impossible to pull yourself out.
30
|
Its been a long week .. best I can muster today ;-)
3
|
I am positive that I'll find a way to make my life meaningful once again if I survive this. It has to be so.
4
|
Yin .. yang
4
|
I believe there can't be two consecutive bad days but there are many consecutive happy days😄
8
|
A step at a time ..
7
|
Last weekend I had the house to myself & I got to thinking about all the shit that’s been going on lately. Man I really wanted to end it that day.. but I thought about my fiancé and kids, how they greet me every evening when I come in from work, ...
2
|
Sending all of you a little extra love and warm hugs today! ☺️
22
|
Be Kind and Have Courage ❤️
17
|
I used to drink 1.5ltr of raw Vodka in a month, but with the help of my bf ive cut down to a few shots on the weekends 😇 I want to read this post a year later when im totally clean and be proud of myself and my bf ❤️
13
|
Just a friendly reminder to keep pushing forward, stay on track, and be positive. No matter what kind of rough spot you’re in mentally, physically, emotionally it’s all temporary. Don’t be too hard on yourself, So you want to be happy? Then stop lett...
6
|
Good way to look at things .. 'cause it means you're not gonna be in the dark forever ..
5
|
I’m feeling better today - less anxiety. I have a really good friend whom I met in college, and she came to visit me for a couple of days. This woman has been through plenty of hell in her own life. For whatever reason, the talking we did really he...
9
|

I Want to Be Positive About Life
Categories: Beliefs, Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Be Positive About Life | Similar Worlds