I Want to Be Positive About Life

Yin .. yang
3
|
I believe there can't be two consecutive bad days but there are many consecutive happy days😄
5
|
A step at a time ..
7
|
Last weekend I had the house to myself & I got to thinking about all the shit that’s been going on lately. Man I really wanted to end it that day.. but I thought about my fiancé and kids, how they greet me every evening when I come in from work, ...
2
|
Sending all of you a little extra love and warm hugs today! ☺️
20
|
Be Kind and Have Courage ❤️
15
|
I used to drink 1.5ltr of raw Vodka in a month, but with the help of my bf ive cut down to a few shots on the weekends 😇 I want to read this post a year later when im totally clean and be proud of myself and my bf ❤️
13
|
What a gorgeous quote!!❤
14
|
Just a friendly reminder to keep pushing forward, stay on track, and be positive. No matter what kind of rough spot you’re in mentally, physically, emotionally it’s all temporary. Don’t be too hard on yourself, So you want to be happy? Then stop lett...
6
|
It's up to all of us Boys and Girls. 😘😘
16
|
Good way to look at things .. 'cause it means you're not gonna be in the dark forever ..
5
|
I’m feeling better today - less anxiety. I have a really good friend whom I met in college, and she came to visit me for a couple of days. This woman has been through plenty of hell in her own life. For whatever reason, the talking we did really he...
9
|
Today, most of the day, I was alone with my fear and anxiety. Several good friends helped - some from here on SW, some IRL - and that made me happier. Then, I got an indication from the man in my life that he’d like to go to a future event with me. ...
6
|
4
|
Only we are living in anticipation of what is likely to be the biggest mistake the British people will ever accede to! Brexit! Engineered by the Americans and the Hydra, to try break the economic power of Europe.
1
|
I am very grateful for the good things I have. But I haven’t forgotten the things I still want. It *is* possible to be grateful, but still feel like something is missing.
13
|
Sometimes I don’t like being who I am. I wish I wasn’t introverted. I don’t like doing things in large groups of people. OTOH, I’m not a hermit, either; and I get lonely if I’m by myself too much. I want someone around, but preferably only one or two...
8
|
I work as a receptionist at a large doctor's surgery and it's a great job. A couple of years ago we relocated the whole set up to a new, purpose built facility, and this was lots of hard work, but ultimately very worthwhile because our old ...
7
|
Life in today's many challenges and obstacles makes us feel depressed. The changes around us happen too fast so we feel our time is not enough for ourselves. I understand too. It happens with me too. Positive thinking? Depending on ourselves. Yo...
7
|
In august I got made redundant. It hit me like a steam train. Thankfully I kept it together and found a new job almost straight away but that I couldn't actually start until early September but that was ok as my old job paid me until the end of ...
2
|

I Want to Be Positive About Life
Categories: Beliefs, Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Be Positive About Life | Similar Worlds