I Want to Be Positive About Life

Never allow anything or anyone to dim the light that shines from within. Nothing and no one is ever worth losing yourself over. Keep shining. Brighter than before. 💜✨
18
|
I used to drink 1.5ltr of raw Vodka in a month, but with the help of my bf ive cut down to a few shots on the weekends 😇 I want to read this post a year later when im totally clean and be proud of myself and my bf ❤️
11
|
Sometimes it takes time to realize this. When you do, it's a wonderful feeling. 😌🧡
20
|
What a gorgeous quote!!❤
11
|
Life already comes with the challenges so why would you want to make it even more intense by adding and keeping a negative mindset. Therefore,I like to surround myself with positive things and positive people. How I see it is, you can either be negat...
1
|
Just a friendly reminder to keep pushing forward, stay on track, and be positive. No matter what kind of rough spot you’re in mentally, physically, emotionally it’s all temporary. Don’t be too hard on yourself, So you want to be happy? Then stop lett...
5
|
It's up to all of us Boys and Girls. 😘😘
15
|
I hope this brings some smiles & some happiness! 🌹💕
14
|
Good way to look at things .. 'cause it means you're not gonna be in the dark forever ..
5
|
I’m feeling better today - less anxiety. I have a really good friend whom I met in college, and she came to visit me for a couple of days. This woman has been through plenty of hell in her own life. For whatever reason, the talking we did really he...
9
|
Today, most of the day, I was alone with my fear and anxiety. Several good friends helped - some from here on SW, some IRL - and that made me happier. Then, I got an indication from the man in my life that he’d like to go to a future event with me. ...
6
|
4
|
Only we are living in anticipation of what is likely to be the biggest mistake the British people will ever accede to! Brexit! Engineered by the Americans and the Hydra, to try break the economic power of Europe.
1
|
I am very grateful for the good things I have. But I haven’t forgotten the things I still want. It *is* possible to be grateful, but still feel like something is missing.
13
|
Sometimes I don’t like being who I am. I wish I wasn’t introverted. I don’t like doing things in large groups of people. OTOH, I’m not a hermit, either; and I get lonely if I’m by myself too much. I want someone around, but preferably only one or two...
8
|
I work as a receptionist at a large doctor's surgery and it's a great job. A couple of years ago we relocated the whole set up to a new, purpose built facility, and this was lots of hard work, but ultimately very worthwhile because our old ...
6
|
Curvy women are real women. Skinny women are real women. Women who have had breast or lip enhancements or liposuction are still real women. Size 0 may make no sense mathematically, but a woman who wears that size is as real as the one who wears a s...
13
|
Life in today's many challenges and obstacles makes us feel depressed. The changes around us happen too fast so we feel our time is not enough for ourselves. I understand too. It happens with me too. Positive thinking? Depending on ourselves. Yo...
6
|
In august I got made redundant. It hit me like a steam train. Thankfully I kept it together and found a new job almost straight away but that I couldn't actually start until early September but that was ok as my old job paid me until the end of ...
2
|
I really try to be positive about life, especially since my mom tells me that I think so negatively about everything. I tell her its not negative thinking but I just think of all the possibilities, good and bad. There are days where I get up and I te...
1
|

I Want to Be Positive About Life
Categories: Beliefs, Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Be Positive About Life | Similar Worlds