I Dont Like Small Talk

Have you ever listened to Abraham Hicks ?

She sometimes makes my brain hurt 馃ズ
Quimliqer61-69, M
She???
Gangstress36-40, F
[@397227,Quimliqer] ooo there's more too it. Its Esther hicks, but Abraham Hicks is a group consciousness

I'm not surprised your head hurts haha [@1207913,Handmaidssnail]
[@467717,Gangstress] I was confused when I first discovered her ..I'm like what the what 馃槮...
Gangstress36-40, F
She?? Lol

Tbf its very confusing
[@467717,Gangstress] she is interesting and confusing at times ..I'm still trying go work it all out
Gangstress36-40, F
[@1207913,Handmaidssnail] you've sent me down the rabbit hole 馃ズ
[@467717,Gangstress] that's how it started for me ..my apologies 馃様
fun4us2b61-69, M
Had to google - her husband rolled out Law of Attraction stuff - I could never fully accept or get that...
[@64578,fun4us2b] I'm trying to keep an opened mind ..I'm not fully buying it ..just curious
fun4us2b61-69, M
[@1207913,Handmaidssnail] Like we were talking about the restaurant guy - that part is self evident. He's taking action, motivated by what's in his mind, and that brings positive results. Thinking things without acting on them is the nebulous part. Positive thinking is always helpful - but don't need to be told that...
[@64578,fun4us2b] yes of course ..I just am a curious person who wants to see things from another perspective
An introspective overload on the soul. Sometimes I'm like wtf kinda bs are you trying to spoon feed me.. 馃槼 Other times, it seems like a lovely possibility worth reaching for.馃槍
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] see? That's where I'm at ..it's a nice thought but I think she's kind of crazy 馃槼
[@1207913,Handmaidssnail] Go with Allan Watts. You CAN'T go wrong there if you're truly looking for a good self reflection source..馃槈

I Dont Like Small Talk