I Dont Like Small Talk

If pain is self inflicted ...(emotional or physical)

Do you still have the right to feel it ?
Justmeraeagain · 51-55, F
You will feel it having the right or no
summersong · F
Of course. Ultimately that’s the best way to learn how to stop making the choices that hurt you.
fun4us2b · 61-69, M
That's a temporary fix, forgiving yourself lasts longer
ZenPearl · F
[@64578,fun4us2b] you can forgive yourself, but hopefully you don't forget so the same mistakes aren't made.
Gaiia · F
It's inevitable... To feel it.. It's just a consequence and sadly we don't know why we torture ourselves in one way or another.. Being or worst judges.
[c=004A59]I think the question is more like...can you even help feeling it? A lot of feelings can't be turned on or off like a light switch.[/c]
Does it ever magically go away... If so, I haven't mastered the trick to letting go. It's best to feel it for all it's worth than deny it doesn't still exist. My sentimentality is the ultimate curse to my self inflicted hurt.
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] Welcome back 🤗
[@1207913,Handmaidssnail] Thank you for actually noticing my absence.💜

Memories etched upon these virtual walls were turning me into someone I didn't like. I'm too nostalgic.😶
[@1137766,MoonlightLullaby] I totally feel your pain ..I'm sorry you feel that way..it's good to take a break from here and come back with a fresh perspective on things ...your presence is missed ..you are a lovely and kind one on here

I Dont Like Small Talk