I Hate Religion

Religion should be treated like nudity

You're free to practice it as much as you want at home and in certain communities, but display it in public or involve people in it who want nothing to do with it, and there will be consequences.
Nanori · 26-30, F
It should be forbidden to teach minors about religion
sonofsasquatch · 26-30, M
[@934648,Nanori] should be forbidden for you to talk about your asshole so much
Emosaur · M
[@934648,Nanori] Well, I think teaching about it objectively is fine. It's indoctrination which I cannot condone, but sadly it's protected by freedom of religion.
Sharon · F
[@934648,Nanori] [quote]It should be forbidden to teach minors about religion[/quote]
In the UK schools are required by law to hold a daily "broadly christian" assembly and to teach religion. In practice that often gives emphasis to christianity. When I was at school, religion was the only subject all schools were legally required to teach. It seems to have backfired on the christians though as it turns a lot of people away from christianity warning them of its tyranny.
boudinMan · 56-60, M
there's this thing called the constitution. maybe you should read it.
Emosaur · M
[@396343,boudinMan] Last time I checked it only applied to one country (which I just so happen to not even be from), and people could still have opinions.
[@10662,Emosaur] thank you, i hate it so much when people assume everyone is from the usa
MeisterAndrew · 36-40, M
Public nudity should be legal. What now?

I Hate Religion
Religion