I Love Pokemon

I Finished All 3 PokéDex’s!!!

With the addition of Regieleki, I have now completed the main PokéDex, the isle of armor PokéDex & the crown tundra PokéDex. Plus I got Regigigas too now! It kind of helps that the Pokémon found in the dlc’s are also found in the main games. So that fills up like 98% of the dlc PokéDex’s. The only thing you really need to worry about is version exclusives but the crown tundra only has 2 sets of version exclusives sans the legendary Pokémon from the dynamax adventures dens. Since they don’t count towards completing the PokéDex.
GeorgeTBH · 31-35, M
Damn you really worked at it i haven't even finished the crown tundra dlc yet lol
GeorgeTBH · 31-35, M
[@425079,MsAnnThropy] ya some of the matches are unfair and some of the people suck when you are trying to go for the one
GeorgeTBH · 31-35, M
[@425079,MsAnnThropy] and ya it really is
[@772167,GeorgeTBH] Which one do you have? If you have shield you won’t find a ho-oh but a lugia. Its a sword exclusive.
NCCindy · 31-35, F
I must not be one of the cool kids ... I have not idea what the heck you're talking about
[@371617,NCCindy] It’s Pokémon. 🤪

I Love Pokemon
Movies and TV