Join Similar Worlds today ยป

I Comment On Pictures

I see so much beauty shared in pictures. Some are scenes of rivers, seas, or pastures so tranquil. Others are of people which fascinates my eye.

Nature is filled with beauty, from the rising to the setting sun the day offers so much to tempt the eye. The raging storm or cold quiet of a wintry morn each offers a vision to one who sees.

Some photos of people are of the vision of the photographer and others are revealing of the person in the shot. Some are of the normal day, others of strife and trial, and a few of sensual intimacy, but all are of unique individuals.

Often I'll see a picture I like and will click that heart to show that I've enjoyed that moment shared. Other pictures I'll add a comment to, one designed to share my appreciation for it in some way.

Perhaps my words will help someone improve, or even to just have a warm feeling in their heart.

I Comment On Pictures
This group helps you find friends that will comment on your pics and tributes for pics dont join this group unless u leave comments on others pics