I Feel the Anger Raging Inside Me

My anger could burn the sun right now . The more I discover things and the secrets that happened behind my back, the angrier I feel. Sometimes it's best not to find out what happened at the end of a relationship....and funny enough instead of being angry at my ex, I'm angry at women!Does anyone have any sense of morals anymore
0
|
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
Yes, some of us do. However as my guy reminds me often. Other women can only come between us if we allow it. We have transparency; I know what he does and he knows what I do. Yes, I see the attempts too. Anyway I can see in your words that you are hurt, but those ladies didn't make a commitment to you but your boyfriend did. He is responsible for his actions just as you are for yours. You dodged a bullet so move on with your life and take this lesson as a learning experience for your next relationship, but never ever let a man disrespect you again.
LoneGirl101 · 22-25, F
[@1433,Fungirlmmm] I won't forget what he did though so I suppose it'll make.me more cautious if I ever get a 2nd relationship...
Fungirlmmm · 46-50, F
[@974603,LoneGirl101] We never forget but after awhile you'll meet someone else and you'll give them.a chance.
ozgirl512 · 22-25, F
Why waste more time and energy on them... Move on with your life

I Feel the Anger Raging Inside Me
Categories: Emotional Health, Health

My anger could burn the sun right now . The more I... | I Feel the Anger Raging Inside Me | Similar Worlds