I Don't Say I Love You Unless I Mean It

Part of me feels like I'm done with love in a way, that I'd rather not bother attempting to turn over my heart to someone. Yet there's is still a part of me that gets overly happy watching Such things as romance in movies, i just awe in all those special and chessy romantic moments...thinking about that innocent love that they always show in
Movies, then thinking "can that be me?" And just day dreaming of if it was... Though I'm capable of falling for someone pretty fast...and that's what ends up hurting me the most in these situations. And when this happens I end up not acknowledging the feelings I may have for someone, thinking to myself "No it's not" or "your crazy" and keeping quiet, holding everything in so that I do not show it. Until finally my deep inside hopes shatter before my eyes, and I accept that they have... yet am also grieving inside because they have. And even after that, I set out for a new day without shedding a gaze back to the place of the broken remnants that were my hopes...
2
|
Broache73 · 41-45, F
I understand exactly what you are feeling and all. I felt that way too for a long while. A very small part of what you're articulating is why I stopped being physical with anyone, and it's hard getting involved with that again. I will tell you to never give up on yourself, you're worth having love and comfort in your life and I believe that you will have that in no time. The person who is worthy of you will reveal themselves before you know it, you have nothing to worry about...
I'm the same way

I Don't Say I Love You Unless I Mean It
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

Part of me feels like I'm done with love in a... | I Don't Say I Love You Unless I Mean It | Similar Worlds