I Don't Say I Love You Unless I Mean It

They are quite powerful words to some. I am one of them. I wont say it unless I feel it. I care about people. I will say luv ya. But those three words won't be uttered unless my heart is completely invested.
11
|
46-50
8
|
Three words than can cause so much joy... Three words that can cause so much pain as well... Love can be defined as a word but to describe the feeling their is not enough words... When you love you trust your heart to another... Trust is a fragile t...
4
|
I am not a person who throws I love you out at a drop of a hat. I believe it cheapens it when you say it to just anyone you remotely like. It means something when I say it.
5
|
I don't need to say it if I can prove it.
10
|
Saying it to the wrong person at the wrong time can be extremely awkward.
3
|
I work the night shift and I have so many customers come in and say before they leave "Love you and stay safe" or just "I love you" and just think: you don't even know me. It always throws me off when people just throw that p...
1
|
Only Say It If It Is Meant... Love is a very strong word and can mean different things to different people but one thing that is true when you hear them words I LOVE YOU it makes you feel good inside and can make life better knowing that you are want...
1
|
Bc that word has the power to eak someones heart
8
|
Thats why I don't look at his window anymore.
1
|
What do you think is the biggest mistake that men/women make in their relationships?
3
|
"Your darkness is a symphony Played in explosions of silence to a crowd that has fallen in love with noise If they refuse to applaud you It isn't because your music isn't beautiful It is because they have no idea how to love what t...
6
|
Those three words... I mean them when i know that you are not a jerk who just plays around. I always do whatever it takes to show that I mean them.
0
|
I don't say "I love you" unless it's been atleast a month or more into a relationship. So it means more.
4
|
I Love You Her glow serene Mother Moon within Her love so pure and true Caresses only him Her glow the hues of Autumn Her spirit Mother Earth Her love so deep and meaning Across the Universe Her glow is like no other My heart belongs to you I...
6
|
Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren’t as good...
4
|
You are my twin flame I burn bright because of you Right here by my side. I'm better for the smile you give I will follow you as you follow me I love you.
5
|
My Constant My undying love for you
6
|
I learnt this the hard way, never ever say it to or back in a moment of exctacy!
2
|
one up on that one. i physically CAN'T say it unless i mean it. it's a good protective mechanism, i find - though it does cause problems in both directions.
3
|

I Don't Say I Love You Unless I Mean It
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Don't Say I Love You Unless I Mean It | Similar Worlds