I Am a Sensitive Person

I feel silly

I watched an Episode of Lucifer tonight. It was season 5 episode 10. For the most part it was a goofy musical episode which they haven't ever done before but it made sense with the story why. Any ways the last song at the end of the episode Lucifer sings I dreamed a dream to God and starts crying and I started freaking balling my eyes out, like the ugly sob kinda cry. My son was like are you okay Mom and I couldn't stop crying. It physically hurt. It hit me straight in the heart. Sometimes I think I am just too freaking sensitive for this world. Any ways I guess it wouldn't have the same impact on someone who wasn't vested in the story or maybe someone who couldn't relate to why he's hurting so much but it hit me like a freight train and knocked my silly sensitive self over
YMITheWayIM41-45, M
Watch episode 11 and 12 already and have some good giggles 馃槈
TheFragile41-45, F
[@270290,YMITheWayIM] I will eventually. Trying not to binge watch it all in one sitting 馃檪
YMITheWayIM41-45, M
[@326696,TheFragile] Yeah that's understandable
GwyneiraF
I did the same thing during this part in the episode.
I have also watched several movies more than once, know exactly what is going to happen and when, and still sit here crying like a baby.

I Am a Sensitive Person
Health