I Have Questions

Brake checkers. I have question.

Mostly likely rear end vehicle is gonna end up as their fault for hitting them from behind. But what about people of tend doing "brake check"?

As the rear vehicle user, how can you defending yourself against the plainitif?
What if you don't have dash cams?
If you aren’t at a distance where you can brake quickly and avoid hitting them, then you’ll be found at fault.
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
[@100938,geoam1] Yes it is.Watch and learn.
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1p83kkjXhc]
geoam1 · 51-55, M
[@1613,tallpowerhouseblonde] that is not a brake check. A brake check is when someone is tailgating and they put their brakes on to tell you to back off. I don't know who put this video together but it's wrong.
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
[@100938,geoam1] So you are right and all the police patrol officers and youtube video uploaders are wrong.I think not.There are thousands more YouTube uploads like this one.The moron that cuts in front of a truck and puts the brakes on at 45 seconds into this video is lucky to be alive.Another example is a woman that cuts in front of a truck then stops.I'm not going to have to keep providing videos for you am I?You seem too stubborn to admit you are wrong.[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtFecyofJPM]
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
Brake checkers are idiots that are a danger to themselves and others.You probably do need a dashcam for evidence although with the cash for crash scams going on there is at least some change a court will believe you without a dash cam.
geoam1 · 51-55, M
Most brake checking is done because you are tailgating. In most instances the rear ender will be at fault. It's both your faults actually. The one driver shouldn't have been tailgating and the other shouldn't have been brake checking
RoxClymer · 36-40, M
Back off their rear bumper before they get mad enough to brake check you

I Have Questions