I Love Miami

i find it hilarious how people complain about the weather being too hot since it's summer

i have gotten used to it because it's been 80 degrees in Miami since like the end of January
Well not everyone tolerates heat with humidity. I get sick from it when I am outdoors doing much of anything. When we went to California we stopped at a little town called Bishop, it is high desert. Sat under a shade tree at a picnic table and had lunch and rested for about an hour. It was very comfortable, I thought maybe in the 70’s. When we got back in the car the temperature was 100 F. With such a low humidity and a gentle breeze sitting in the shade was comfortable. I would have felt roasted if it had been 100 F. In Oklahoma
MethDozer · M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] yeah, florida is sweltering humid hell hole.
Anything over 75 is bullshit
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
I like warm weather but I don't like extreme heat. Florida is too hot in summer for my liking
[@506684,DawsonsGrove] yeah I know someone who is getting married on the 4th of July and his parents paid for a trip to Florida for their honeymoon. I think if they stay at the beach or in a pool when outdoors they’ll be OK but otherwise it’s gonna suck for them.
Flowerzdtj · 36-40, F
I love Florida weather. You are lucky to be in it!!

I Love Miami