I Like Politics
Pete Buttigieg’s new slogan should be

Pete 2020 “it’ll be a fun time when it’s all white”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNw6aX3SEJA&feature=youtu.be
RippinKlouds · 46-50, M
Racist.
TakingBackMidgard · 26-30, M
[@526185,RippinKlouds] nice try again but wrong. The people making the racist comments on the recorded line did it on a line that the communications director uses for court cases. They got caught and claimed it was wore tapping to save their hides.

You’d much rather defend racists or seems. And nope I’m great friends with Boykins so your little scenario means nothing.

Pete is either a pawn, racist or both. Deal with it.
RippinKlouds · 46-50, M
Yeh. Sure. You and the ex-police chief are great friends. Did he share his $50,000 with you. That doesn't seem like much compared to the $500,000 that the police officers got. [@958504,TakingBackMidgard]
TakingBackMidgard · 26-30, M
I know it sucks that the crooked cops responsible were paid more. And the poor lady who whistle blew because she was fighting against racism only got $235K now subtract legal fees and needing to use the rest to get her past 4 years until she got her pension [@526185,RippinKlouds]

I Like Politics