This post may contain Adult content.

I Enjoy The Intimate Moments

Adult · Notifications: · Newest First
I tend to take scenes I see on TV with a grain of salt. However, there is one scene that I saw on Vikings, season 4, episode 5. It was the bath scene between Ragnar and Yidu. No words were spoken. None were needed. Both knew what they wanted. Both had their hearts and minds set on one another. Ragnar masterfully took control of the situation while Yidu gave herself over to Ragnar.

I know the scene is merely fantasy from a TV show. However, I couldn't help but marvel at how the two characters were so connected to one another. I couldn't help but reflect on the one time in my life where I had felt such a connection with another person.

When I watched that one scene recently, I was reminded of two things. One, I was reminded of how much I still miss that one person I had such a strong connection with. Two, I was reminded of what I was missing in my life the most: intimacy. Emotional intimacy.
+ 4 1 reply 20 views Oct 30, 2016 |
Simplicity0410 · 41-45, F
Emotional intimacy , so important .Sometimeslack of communication that started early - prevents the intimacy in some ways . How are u at expressing your needs? 🤔

I Enjoy The Intimate Moments
Content Rating: Adult
Dating and Relationships Intimacy

I tend to take scenes I see on TV with a grain of ... | I Enjoy The Intimate Moments | Similar Worlds