Racial Tensions

Last night I went to the Post office to mail a box. There were 2 black ladies ahead of me and a black man behind me. The lady ahead of me was Haitian and didn't speak good English but she said she needed to get a label. I told her to go on and I would save her place.

The lady returned and i motioned for her to move ahead of me. The first black lady got belligerent and said we were not following the 6ft rules. I told her to mind her own business and she went off on us.

She got to the cashier and directed her anger at me. The man behind me started making fun of her asking her what her problem was. She looked right at me and threatened me. Told me to go get my white sheet on. yeah...KKK.

I laughed in her face. Has the world gone nuts?
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
Its only going to get worse.
Thanks to news media,politicians,and just every day trouble makers society doesn't stand a chance
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
[@18045,akindheart] dont blame you one bit.
Then they wonder why theres so much unrest in society.
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@349935,Virgo79] yeah how did it go from covid to KKK?
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
[@18045,akindheart] shit stirring, theres so many that want the race thing going.
Just look here, everything is racist
SumKindaMunster · 51-55, M
So stupid. We are all citizens, we are all human beings trying to get our shit done. No reason to make it a racial thing, but unfortunately this is one of the consequences of the anti white propaganda infecting our culture right now.

People immediately make it a race thing, when in fact, it was a minor disagreement that had nothing to do with race at all.
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] your last statement said it all.
SumKindaMunster · 51-55, M
[@18045,akindheart] Sorry that happened, hope you know it wasn't about you.
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@622788,SumKindaMunster] that is correct because the black man asked her what her problem was and yet she directed her anger to me...crazy
nowadays people take no responsibility for their own failures so they spend all their energy in hating other people which is supported by social media as it attracts likes
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@10636,QueenOfQuirk] Here I am helping another black person while being threatened by another.
ZenPearl · F
Yes..people are crazy anymore
Driver2 · M
It’s the lefts plan ,that’s how they use stupid people to divide us.
It is all planned out.
They must be stopped ,
That’s a fact
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@1067315,Driver2] but the sheeple can't see that. they think life is hunky dory. they don't realize they are being controlled.
Driver2 · M
[@18045,akindheart] exactly
Coletracer · M
you might be on to something there!... Don't forget Political Tension (Argument waiting to happen at the mention of it.)
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@1150334,Coletracer] exactly. they are being programmed. i just laughed at her
Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
You have to be so careful today. People are crazy,
Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
[@18045,akindheart] That is scary too thinking they might we waiting for you. You cant fix crazy, Sorry that happened and glad you help the other lady.
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@1198743,Blueclearsky] i live in a gated community but that doesn't stop people does it? i used to think that bullies never follow through but you never know today
Darkskiescoming · 46-50, M
[@18045,akindheart] That will help but just never know with people that are bullies.
TexChik · F
Blind Ignorance is easily incited to violence
ZenPearl · F
[@18045,akindheart] It's so weird..people scare me anymore
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@674752,ZenPearl] i have to send something to you via email. your answer just triggered it. i am seeing more and more nutty people.
ZenPearl · F
[@18045,akindheart] Okay. 🤗
uncalled4 · 51-55, M
Yup. I avoid engaging crazy people in any kind of discourse.
akindheart · 61-69, F
[@329500,uncalled4] we were minding our own business. she took it upon herself to insert into ours
Sorry to hear that happened
People have lost their minds.
luv2fish · 61-69, M
We were on the beach in FL and a family (they were all wearing masks) asked us to step aside because we weren't wearing masks. We were on a wide open beach. Some people are absolutely nuts.
Peaches · F
I'm so sorry that happened to you!😟The world is a crazy place right now, I sure hope things start getting better instead of worse?!
Midlifemale · 56-60, M
The black race tension just gets worse and worse. It all started when Obama got elected. And he made it worse
[@812556,Midlifemale] it started when slavery started

I Am Disappointed