I Am Pregnant

I still remember my mother telling me the vaccine causes infertility馃槀

They dont know Im almost 9 weeks pregnant.
LIKE GOD DAMN IS IT TOO LATE FOR ME.
CountScrofula36-40, M
> I still remember my mother telling me the vaccine causes infertility馃槀

What idiot meme did she get that one from
NovascelM
[@624254,CountScrofula] They strongly believe it will kill them, has a microchip, will lead to death, that it shortens your lifespan.
Been listening to a lot of podcasts where they preach this.
And they're strongly against me going to get one so Ive had to listen to podcasts of this all over the house for the past week.

Its kind of torture.Like eventhough I know its not true if u listen to it enough times it starts to feel convincing enough to give u anxiety馃槵
CountScrofula36-40, M
[@332555,Novascel] Jeeesus. Yeah that's not a healthy situation to be in. I 100% promise it's all made up nonsense.
pattycakechamp26-30, F
The only thing I've noticed is that, in the screening, they ask several questions about whether you are pregnant or could get pregnant. I assume it means that it creates more risk/complications.
NovascelM
[@1195228,pattycakechamp] Yeee, so I'm wondering how things will go while I'm there
It's not recommend to take the vaccine when you're pregnant. dunno if she expanded this fact to that
NovascelM
[@236612,Menas] Its a personal choice. Some wont give it to me but I still go the appointment even if I'm pregnant. So I assume its okay.
[@332555,Novascel] it's not recommend because it can be dangerous for you and your kid.

Which vaccine is it? I heard Pfizer and Moderna's are already proven safe for pregnant women.
NovascelM
[@236612,Menas] It's gonna be Moderna. I checked but there are people all over the place about it. I have time to cancel if I need to but the date isnt until later this month since I found a closer location but will be a lot longer until I get it.

I Am Pregnant
Motherhood Parenting and Family