I Am Still Spanked

Early this month, I went to see the disciplinarian again, this time for four days straight. I arrived there early, at 6:30 am and was sent to a special room where I’d be staying.
In there there was a twin bed where I slept, a desk and chair, an armchair, and a black storage sized box. For my time there, I was not to leave the room, except for when I had to shower or use the restroom. I’d wake up at 6, get time to shower, then a bath brush spanking while my ass was still wet.
Then I’d have to write lines from 6:45 to 10:00. Everyday it was a different line relating to my procrastination and neglect of studies. (This time I had 3 F’s, 2 D’s and 1 B grade, all pure laziness)
Afterwards, it was time for a paddling, and bare bottom corner time. At noon I’d get an hour for lunch / bathroom, then help out with chores while plugged with an uncomfortable butt plug or sometimes ginger depending on my behavior. Throughout the day, if I behaved badly or was rude I’d be spanked or get my mouth soaped.At 6:00 pm, I received a hard belt spanking and be sent to bed. On the final day, I got an extra hard and long hour-long spanking and promised to try harder to not go through this again.

Do you think my punishment was fair and what would you have done?
11
1 day ago
|
Asificair · M
Try a spanking website!
lillyisnaughtyy · 18-21, F
[@854658,Asificair] like what sir?
Asificair · M
[@758143,lillyisnaughtyy] like Google spanking! Not rocket science.
Fishing65 · 51-55, M
I bet the wet bottom spankings hurts worse
AtomicMan525 · 41-45, M
You should object and request a more comfort butt plug.

I Am Still Spanked
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

Early this month, I went to see the disciplinarian... | I Am Still Spanked | Similar Worlds