This post may contain Fetish content.
I Am Still Spanked
AdultFetish
The fat stupid biker took my phone and I have to get it back they fucked my ass already,so I am going there demanding it..hey look it's 24 ready for round 2 ,any no.u ready to diet u fat pig.t hats going to cost you open you're mouth make me cum and phone is yours.mother fucking asswhole.get on you're knees 24 and if u don't well strip u n belt you're ass game over for u.
Fine my I'll suck u dry,time goes by he's laughing because he's on Viagra and he doesn't cum iam on my knees crying.get up hands on head 24for 24 he removes belt and starts spanking me but hard bikers all laughing ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch finally he's done puts finger lifting my head and kisses me like we're lover's
un4given · 41-45, M
Don't pretend you didn't like it
Ya but I sucked him all day and still was belted I don't think he knows iam captain of soccer team ,next time I'll kick him in his nuts
Pop0159 · 61-69, M
You give to easy .. .. do you think you should have just taken the belt in the first place .. ..
A deals a deal I wasn't up for him fucking my asz

I Am Still Spanked