I My Family

"oh, what a waste!"

[quote]"...if it could've maybe brought us together, or something. If you could've just said "I'm sorry" or faced up to what happened, maybe then we could do something with this..."[/quote]
- Toni Colette as the "mum" character, in the movie hereditary, says this.

And she says it with so much passion, and pain, that it reminds me of our own pain as a family. So much hurt. So much of it left unaddressed. All of it left unsolved. Physically, emotionally and mentally.

All of our incomplete projects, all of our mistakes, all of our unlearnt lessons just lying around scattered in an unloved house, nonfunctional, estranged, abandoned, tied together only by blood and ego, and distanced by the same.
goodlil666 · 51-55, M
WOW!! I hope somehow you are able to work out and resolve whatever problems and issues that have torn you apart. I know it takes more than just one person trying to salvage the wreckage to start down the road to rebuilding your family. Life is so short that pride,ego and stubborness should not rob anyone from time you can't get back. Once someone's gone it's to late for sorry. Goodluck

I My Family