I Blah Blah Blah

Why does she stay???

Because the gaslighting and victim blaming has been so bad that she's no longer sure what is real... and what she's exaggerating - that's why she stays.

With every passing day, the poison sucks out another piece of her soul... something else inside dies.

No one ever thinks that the poison they drink might ever be supplied to them by their own family members - still, they try their best to do what is expected of them, no matter what... they do it knowing that they are dying inside a little at a time.

I'm aware that this cycle of abuse just might be the last one that it takes to push me over the edge - and the gaslighting is particularly bad tonight. I don't think I can hold out until the death of my mother as I said I would... I'm feeling that the danger I'm in just might be greater here at home than out on the streets right now - and that scares me to think that I could take better care of myself out there than I ever could here.

I just need a plausible reason for starting to pack a bag of my belongings now since I never get any time to myself anymore.
A promise should not be kept...when it was forced to begin with...please pm me if you need to talk
Please make sure you carry your phone, and that you have a few important numbers in hand. Also cash and jewelry. 馃槙馃馃馃
Becksta36-40
[@372543,Vivaci] I can't say that I had considered taking much of my jewellery with me - but I'm thinking that I will take my engagement, wedding and both eternity rings with me.

I'm not sure what good they will do, given that I am likely to get them jammed on my fingers... but I guess that they might make me seem less attractive to rapists if I look like I'm married and just waiting for my man rather than being homeless and having nowhere to go.

I have a little cash on me... and I don't think that I am too proud to beg if I have to this time around - at least the weather is warmer for it than it was last time.

I don't think that it will be long before I get picked up by the police... I landed lucky with that last time.

I Blah Blah Blah